Sandmountain Sunday 2/26 Roll Call

Started by 01ZX12R, February 24, 2006, 09:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

thanks sandmountain for clearing that up ;) now that i have the TT bug you have to stay open so i can start spanking that wayne guy and that steve guy :D :D :D :D :D

dreth

im working on the video so i can post it but my wife was not there so the video is not zoomed in real good but you can get the jist of it.  dont worry steve, you will get your revenge ;) ill be there there the 26 of march ;) ill be at the nationals with everybody else on the 12

dreth

oh yea :-[ i forgot to say thanks to Steve for the screw drivers ;) thanks to Wayne for the skid plate and cornering help ;) thanks to Rob for encouraging me to give the TT a try , and for showing up to ride with us  ;)  I had more fun Sunday than i have had in a long time...............and i wasnt even high flying ;D

01ZX12R

Dreth there is more fun to come in the future at the Mountain. It's an addiction.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ride1Rob

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself Dreth. Told ya you'd like it. Once you get some more laps under your belt.... your going to be hell to deal w/. Man this is going to be a real fun class... Wayne, Steve, Dreth, Dorian, Jessie, Ron, Myself  :o  . Now if we can get Tony out...
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Flea_Jumper

Tony is sceered........... ;)  I want to apologize for getting pissed and thank you for bringing me to my senses.  Thanks again guys.  I did not race but I had a ball watching and hanging around with everyone.

Great track, great friends, great times.  Thats whats its all about.

LE450-RACER#77

HERE IS A BIG THANKS TO AN AWSOME GUY FOR SITTING AROUND & WATCHING SO THAT I COULD RACE HIS BIKE & KEEP UP SOME OF MY POINTS. THIS THANKS GOES OUT TO JESSE (FLEA JUMPER).


THANKS ALOT FOR THE BIKE TO RACE JESSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper

 ;)  What are friends for?  I have nothing to loose, bro your leading the points.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com