Croom payment

Started by Teej, February 19, 2006, 11:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teej

Anyone have the phone number to the front gate? Being Sunday, noone will answer the number I have and I know someone is at the gate today, so I must not have the correct number.

I am trying to find out what method of payment they take there for the stickers. I have to buy 4 Croom tags before we can get in tomorrow. Anyone know if they take credit cards or personal checks?

Thanks, Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

atvtrailer

I dont think that they take credit cards, but my mom has payed with a check before, so i dont see why they wouldnt take a check
05 450r #13B

titanium10k

about 4 or 5 months ago they were taking credit cards, that is how I renewed mine....

justkickinback

We were there 3 weeks ago, and plan on going again this next weekend, and yes they take cash credit or checks....   have fun!!
300ex
350 rancher

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com