show off

Started by KD 428, February 18, 2006, 01:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

who saw the olympic snowboarder who was winning the race, then she showed off and did a grab then fell and lost. :K
HONDA CRF450R

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm pissed, I fell asleep when they switched to the ice dancing,I woke up and saw the news about it this morning. I bet she doesn't show boat anymore. Thats a shame, lost the gold because of showboating at the end.....
Do you think her friends are like "smooth move ex-lax"?  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

She had it in the bag USA (gold) dumb B****
I hope she got a BLANKET PARTY LAST NIGHT from her teammates!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

raptor426

I saw that.  It was soooo funny, she thought she had it in the bag and tried to be cool and do a trick at the end of the race because she had such a huge lead, but then she fell.  But she had such a big lead she ended up getting back up and finished in second just behind the person that beat her.  LMFAO!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

She will ive with that for the rest of her life.  LOL!!!!!!!!!
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Moose

Yes, on TV in front of the entire WORLD. It's definitely going to haunt her for a while.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

aftrmath99

dont count ur chickens till they hatch you might just lay a huge egg urself  stupid girl

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com