Osceola National Forest

Started by yunt2ride, February 11, 2006, 03:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

Group ride Sunday Feb. 19th. We will meet up at the McDonalds on US HWY 441 and Baya Ave. at 8am and then go out there from that point. We should be out there around 9:30am.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

rednek

Dang it, I already got a trip planned that weekend but look forward to the next time> ???

GSPKurt

Crap, Tony.
I'm going to be in Miami for the boat show.
:S :S :S :S :S :S
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Teej

I wanted to go meet everyone, but forgot we have our son's birthday today and I have to work this morning. That means Sunday I have 2 oil changes, adjust-clean-lube 1 chain, and install floor boards on daughter recon. And I have to change a thermostat in wife's car. Then I can get trailer loaded for Mondays trip to Croom.

Would love to have met everyone though. Maybe next time.

Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

Your custom content or HTML goes here