Croom?

Started by KD 428, February 09, 2006, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I think i am goin to croom the 17 of feb.  is anyone else goin???
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

bluesman

17 18 19    we will :N

A.T.steVe_k


TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KD 428

good hope to see you guys there. Ill be ridin a blu/black blaster WIT YELLOW RIMS(U CANT MISS IT) Hope yall have fun ;)
HONDA CRF450R

DZ 350

i'm goin 18-19-leavin the 20th.
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

ATF450

be there the 20th parked out back
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

dirtyface

Can you have fun riding a utility at croom ar is it just for sport bikes? Thanks ::)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

H2Ocaver

I will try to be there at 8 am on fri morn. I will be on a Blue Yammy Dirtbike, I a, tryin to get a couple other people also. I will be out back in the Hammock area near where the trial bikes ride.
I have a 99 white dodge longbeg 1500. Let me know if you will be there early-EZ
[url="//www.tampabikers.com"]www.tampabikers.com[/url]
EZ Scuba Diving
www.ezscuba.com
[url="http://www.tampabikers.com/TampaBikerscom.jpg"]http://www.tampabikers.com/TampaBikerscom.jpg[/url]

bluesman

ILL HAVE MY DS650 BAJA ORANGE AND BLACK
SON ON GREEN KFX400
DAUGHTER ON HER Z440  USA GRAFIX

  STEVE_K   RED 450R
  STEVE JR RED 300EX
  JON BANSHEE

 
STOP AND SAY HI

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i will be there the 20th!!!!! 8) i dont feel like describing my bike, so look for me here is a pic!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

garym

nope, still to sore from last weekend

Teej

I'll be there Mon. the 20th with my wife and kids. Probably park by the camping area. Will have a Chysler Town & County van pulling and open trailer.

Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

H2Ocaver

Looks like I am leaving Tampa at 8 am (2.17.06 Fri). Should be kick starting the bike at 9:15 am. I'll be bringin the guys with the crf250x and rap700. I'll be way in the back parking area by the hammock. If anyone is going to be there let me know-EZ  813 505 3527
[url="//www.tampabikers.com"]www.tampabikers.com[/url]
EZ Scuba Diving
www.ezscuba.com
[url="http://www.tampabikers.com/TampaBikerscom.jpg"]http://www.tampabikers.com/TampaBikerscom.jpg[/url]

Inyourdraft2000

I will be there the 20th on a Honda400ex w/ a frien on a KFX700or his Yama125 dirt bike depending on his attitude that day,,lol.
Trying to get several more people I know to go also. If we get there early enough we probably will park in the day use area. hope to see some of you all out there. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

LostSurf

#16
comin down from from baltimore.AGAIN! Not bringin the raptor this time though. Bringing my 99 banshee and My 2 buddies are bringing there blasters. Also last time i went i met some  rasta kids from Gainsville  on  honda dirtbikes. I called them up they will be there as well. Gona be crazzzzzy 8)

i dont know the place really well at all. I know the basics keep 75 on the left of you. the Gate follows the hole area. So any riding buddies would be greatly appricated so i dont lead myself and my friends on a 4 hr adventure like i did to myself last time. Got a Nextel-PTT: 164*187825*1- Gary



............Just got a helmet cam tryin to get mad footage of sand and palm trees

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com