RENT QUAD?

Started by WAKORB, February 11, 2006, 11:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAKORB

I am looking to rent a quad for a day on march 4th. It will be for my dad's wife how does know how to ride a manual trany. She is one to ride slow and not want to get dirty. My dads getting a new banshee and does not want to go two up thats why rent. I know this is a long shot but any one willing let me know how much. Im in the orlando area. :)

Ida_Mann

ran a search on the website that anyone can use and the fourth result turned up this from a few weeks ago.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10373.0.html

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

WAKORB

Good call but its $870.00 for the 6 day min. Someone has to be willing to rent there quad for a day for say $100.00 and returned with a full tank as well as clean!

Moose

Rent a $7000 quad to a stranger for $100, good luck.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

jocolo

eagle rider in orlando rent trailblazers for 99 a day

http://www.eaglerider.com/

Ida_Mann

Quote from: WAKORB on February 11, 2006, 09:01:18 PM
Good call but its $870.00 for the 6 day min. Someone has to be willing to rent there quad for a day for say $100.00 and returned with a full tank as well as clean!

the $100 a day is their price last I checked, and they don't have a minimum.

they have a weekend plan that is reasonable.

geez, for crying out loud, pick up the phone and call them.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

WAKORB

I called them after the first post. I have also went ahead and rented them so ill post alter on how good the quads are for others.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com