RR Owners.

Started by VForcedave, February 17, 2006, 02:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

I thought I saw somewhere where the RR owners on this site had a private RR site?
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

kawGIRL

YUP  ;D
Prove your a deed holder and pay $$ you can join.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

VForcedave

I will have it shortly. How much $$??
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 17, 2006, 02:19:33 PM
YUP  ;D
Prove your a deed holder and pay $$ you can join.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

VForcedave

Thanks KG. Thats alot of cash. lol. I will holler at you when I get the deed. Later.
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 17, 2006, 02:38:19 PM
I think it was 12$...? ???
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

kawGIRL

Tell Mr. Bones ....not me ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com