Jan 21 HAZELHURST

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 13, 2005, 11:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

OH believe me lupo we are not scared, we were just waiting to put the motor back in it
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal banshee

#276
The Tribals now have a practice track basically in my back yard. about 1800 ft of it. was out there today playing and setting it up. Pretty badass! Now the tribals will deffinately never have to worry about having a place for tnt and seat time from now on! :o :o    As for this race coming up all I have to say is everyone better be on top of your game and then some cause Tribals are coming full force to kick everyones a$$. And for those that doubt us just show up and see what I'm talking about. Gaurantteed that one if not 2 of us will be in the 3's. Not saying this to try and brag just stating facts. :o :o
   Troy you might want to run your  nos if you even want to stay close to our wheely bars. ???  And  I will be riding my bike and everyone has seen it's a stock frame so no excuses that the only reason was cause you on aftermarket frame.  Bring some extra money and we will grudge match after races also. that way we will end it all at the track! see ya at the races 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

tribal banshee

smoke where ya at!  ???  Momma got you on restriction again :'(  or just busy at work. Orange juice season is in full swing huh 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on January 12, 2006, 10:54:46 PM
smoke where ya at!  ???  Momma got you on restriction again :'(  or just busy at work. Orange juice season is in full swing huh 8)

Lorri's G-ma is pretty ill, i will explain at hazelhurst...just been dealing with that since last night....give me a couple days to get out of the dump....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 13, 2006, 07:33:11 AM
Quote from: tribal banshee on January 12, 2006, 10:54:46 PM
smoke where ya at!  ???  Momma got you on restriction again :'(  or just busy at work. Orange juice season is in full swing huh 8)

Lorri's G-ma is pretty ill, i will explain at hazelhurst...just been dealing with that since last night....give me a couple days to get out of the dump....
Sorry to hear about Jason, I hope everything turns out ok.

tribal banshee

well boys and girls looks like we got some bad news for our race weekend. Check out the weather forecast for next weekend.  >:(??? :'(  60% chance of rain sat & sun.  stupid ass cold fronts gotta screw everything up. If it's not the summer afternoon storms its cold fronts. >:( It's even suposed to be like that here. Hopefully it will move through early but doesn't look to good. Oh well could be worse I guess 0 degress & snow
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on January 14, 2006, 12:26:21 AM
well boys and girls looks like we got some bad news for our race weekend. Check out the weather forecast for next weekend.  >:(??? :'(  60% chance of rain sat & sun.  stupid ass cold fronts gotta screw everything up. If it's not the summer afternoon storms its cold fronts. >:( It's even suposed to be like that here. Hopefully it will move through early but doesn't look to good. Oh well could be worse I guess 0 degress & snow

i got money in my pocket that says, smoke dog gonna spank dat a$$.....roll it off the trialer, fastest et pays the money...you pick your jockey....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

I hope we can, I can't wait, that would really suck a$$ if it got cancelled. I'll tell you what though we already got rained out once, I'm not driving all the way for a second time. Mother nature can kiss my $$ >:(
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on January 14, 2006, 12:35:31 AM
I hope we can, I can't wait, that would really suck a$$ if it got cancelled. I'll tell you what though we already got rained out once, I'm not driving all the way for a second time. Mother nature can kiss my $$ >:(

i got a left nut says your scared of the orange crush and your gonna stay home and use the rain for an excuse.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

Every time I've said my bike was gonna be there it's been so don't you worry if we race you gonna see plenty of my wheely bar. maybe while your back there you could polish it up a bit :P :o
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on January 14, 2006, 12:44:37 AM
Every time I've said my bike was gonna be there it's been so don't you worry if we race you gonna see plenty of my wheely bar. maybe while your back there you could polish it up a bit :P :o
i got your bike covered with the pitbike....you boys better bring me something....hitman, or papa, it don't matter....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

don't get weak knees on me know lupo, i won't be able to carry you and shawn till the drag race in february....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

heck, i got my right nut that if it rains out, we just take it to 341 asphalt drags, and we still gonna spank that a$$.....nut up dog....big dogs coming from ocala to run this mothertrucker.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

yeh I had to go to bed.  I can't help it your only aloud to stay up late one night a week :P
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

535banshee

hey guys i like to say i am sorry about the fuel tank comment. i think i had my head up my a$$. chris it will never happen again. i would never mean to hunt you and your friends. i take back all the post it was wrong for me to say

Hoosier Daddy

no problem.. all is well.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

Way to MAN UP Jeff!! Lots of RESPECT!! Now lets all  :-* :-* and get along :D :D J/K on the kissing part!!  OH NO, I didn't, Did i just open the door for quad32?  Smoke, Lupo will handle you Saturday if there is racing at Hazelhurst. That much I know. But you better be wearing some depends. Cause when Shawns bike lines up next to you with his JOCKEY, You will first sh!t your pants, Then you will want his autograph!!  And trust, (THE MAN) cant wait..

Quad32x

Papa , handleing  men ?  Men  needing  Depends ?  Whats  next ?  Vaseline ?  What  the  hell  are  you  men  REALLY  doing  in  Ga. ? :o :o 2:L 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

PAPA_TRIBAL

Hey guys, Just thought I would let you all know. We will see how papa's old 4mil runs up against some of the big boys. it will be running in a full drag chassis at Banshee Wars in Ca. in Feb.. 

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Quad32x on January 14, 2006, 02:16:00 PM
Papa , handleing  men ?  Men  needing  Depends ?  Whats  next ?  Vaseline ?  What  the  hell  are  you  men  REALLY  doing  in  Ga. ? :o :o 2:L 2:L
I KNEW IT!!! :D :D :D

PAPA_TRIBAL

Guy's I just got off the phone with Troy, We both agree that these threads always start out as fun, But for some reason end up getting personal, Then they are no longer fun. Things get said that shouldn't be said. And im as guilty as anyone.  So the CRUSHKILLER post is being deleted. Lets have fun but keep it clean! And personally, I do apologize to Jeff  and anyone else I might have offended. So lets go have fun next Saturday, Im not saying we cant bust each others balls, lets just keep the personal attacks off here.

dynodon

I agree !!!!!!,  :Clap.gif    We are all friends, Believe it or not. Many peaple probably would not , But we should keep it that way.

I will also appologize if I have offended anyone unitentionally !!!
So, Lets all have FUN, Be safe, See everyone next weekend ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

me and troy also talked today on the phone, and we both said the same thing. lets all just go racing and have fun. all these attacks can go over board in my mind. lets all hang out and have some  fun. i dont know about you guys but when i am at a track where everyone gets along it just makes for better racing. you guys treated me like i was family up in saltsdale. frank and all the guys at the races all other day where really friendly. cant wait to see you guys at the seminole track shortly. enough with this gay sh*t, lets race

Smoknbanshee

you can't hurt my feelings, i don't have any....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

thats not what you said last nite ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com