Jan 21 HAZELHURST

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 13, 2005, 11:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: 535banshee on January 14, 2006, 08:57:37 PM
me and troy also talked today on the phone, and we both said the same thing. lets all just go racing and have fun. all these attacks can go over board in my mind. lets all hang out and have some  fun. i dont know about you guys but when i am at a track where everyone gets along it just makes for better racing. you guys treated me like i was family up in saltsdale. frank and all the guys at the races all other day where really friendly. cant wait to see you guys at the seminole track shortly. enough with this gay sh*t, lets race
Jeff, even if your bike isn't ready to go, You should take a ride up to Hazelhurst and check it out. Its a good time. The ride there is not bad.

535banshee

i will ride up next race. have a show to do with all the guys down here on the 21st. let me know when the next race is. the bike not ready because i dont have a place to run it full throttle to tune topend. waiting for the 1/8 mile to run fun run sunday again so i can tune. we went one time about to months ago and we got there and they had sent the wrong tire. one 19'' and one 20'' i dont think that would have worked. i think next weekend they might have a fun run sunday, if so i will be there tuning.

blupits04

can anyone send me some directions? We want to go watch
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

#303
Hey wheres all the smack talk going you guys talk all that smack now  you have less than a week and everyone  is quiet.  Dont get scared now boys its on like donkey kong. ;D WELL you guys need to come UP  and try out the waresboro  drag track its preety nice them guys worked all month on the track and it sure showed it hooks real hard they had a  packer that they pulled behind an atv and it packed the dirt great .The bikes were running good Tim Mills had a bike out there that ran  a 4.03 stock frame with a170 pound rider on it not sure what size motor but it was a t-rex  my bike ran only two passes first pass 4.24 next pass was 4.25 and it was running out of gear 3/4 TRACK. THEN  clutch ball welded to the rod tuff luck so I brought it home and had to split the cases to get it out but wasnt to bad shes already back together and ready to go  ;D. It was preety cold last night the wind was crazy but we had a good time. well tonight  you can go outside with your shirt off its crazy. well hope to see you guys sat Banshee-boy.     
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

tribal banshee

Tony, you ain't lieing It's on. Just ask papa how the bike is running. He's riden a real fast bike long enough to tell if it's running or not.  It's deffinately gonna be a hand full and a half if it hooks hard :o He took it for a few passes today and was very impressed.   Need to talk to my girlfriends uncle into making a track out there for races. centrally located 2 seconds off I-75, literally 5 times bigger then hazelhurst. you could run as big a motor you wanted to out there and not touch the brakes with about 1300 FT of smooth open shut down room. Will be talking to him for sure but as of now tribals will use for TNT 8) ;)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

catman

hey cut dont forget about me?? ;D
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

badcompanyracing

ok i've heard I can run this and I can run that, boys you got 4 and 1/2 days to figure it out. If you don't have proof of your #'s here is you're chance bring it to hazlehurst and let's see what you got I don't need to hear I can out run you all we got is a 350 but if it takes us lining up with you we will cause if you out run us you out run a 350 but if we out run you, that means you are slow.  :) :) :) so just brint it the rain will be gone , I'm calling all
535banshee, smoke ,cut,dyno or who ever did you notice I didn't say PAPA I've seen his ###'s ;D ;D :) :) just getting it stirred boys, and oh yea we will be cooking at the BAD COMPANY trailer, smoke give me a call at home need to talk to you about hunting.      I just had to start something now boys put up or SHUT UP :) :) :) ;D no racy no talky
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

catman

hey travis, what ya cooking? might want to stop by and chow ;) this is going to be a very good race! :T
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on January 16, 2006, 10:43:18 PM
ok i've heard I can run this and I can run that, boys you got 4 and 1/2 days to figure it out. If you don't have proof of your #'s here is you're chance bring it to hazlehurst and let's see what you got I don't need to hear I can out run you all we got is a 350 but if it takes us lining up with you we will cause if you out run us you out run a 350 but if we out run you, that means you are slow.  :) :) :) so just brint it the rain will be gone , I'm calling all
535banshee, smoke ,cut,dyno or who ever did you notice I didn't say PAPA I've seen his ###'s ;D ;D :) :) just getting it stirred boys, and oh yea we will be cooking at the BAD COMPANY trailer, smoke give me a call at home need to talk to you about hunting.      I just had to start something now boys put up or SHUT UP :) :) :) ;D no racy no talky

count me in for the eating...you mothertruckers don't know how to race, but dang sure know how to cook....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: badcompanyracing on January 16, 2006, 10:43:18 PM
ok i've heard I can run this and I can run that, boys you got 4 and 1/2 days to figure it out. If you don't have proof of your #'s here is you're chance bring it to hazlehurst and let's see what you got I don't need to hear I can out run you all we got is a 350 but if it takes us lining up with you we will cause if you out run us you out run a 350 but if we out run you, that means you are slow.  :) :) :) so just brint it the rain will be gone , I'm calling all
535banshee, smoke ,cut,dyno or who ever did you notice I didn't say PAPA I've seen his ###'s ;D ;D :) :) just getting it stirred boys, and oh yea we will be cooking at the BAD COMPANY trailer, smoke give me a call at home need to talk to you about hunting.      I just had to start something now boys put up or SHUT UP :) :) :) ;D no racy no talky
Travis, Thanks for reminding them boyz who the real big dog is ;D ;D ;D You know what they say!! To be the MAN, You gotta beat the MAN!! 8) 8) 8) And that should be easy :D :D :D All ya gotta do is better than a 4.04 8) 8) And I dont care who the JOCKEY is :Fp :Fp :Fp

PAPA_TRIBAL

#310
And when it goes down, It will be to a TRIBAL 8) 8) There is someone on here claiming to be the TRIBALS worst nitemare! :R :R :R :R :no :no :no

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Papa_Tribal on January 17, 2006, 11:36:05 AM
And when it goes down, It will be to a TRIBAL 8) 8) There is someone on here claiming to be the TRIBALS worst nitemare! :R :R :R :R :no :no :no

you calling me?  becareful, you might get banned again...LMFAO....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on January 16, 2006, 12:51:05 AM
Hey wheres all the smack talk going you guys talk all that smack now  you have less than a week and everyone  is quiet.  Dont get scared now boys its on like donkey kong. ;D WELL you guys need to come UP  and try out the waresboro  drag track its preety nice them guys worked all month on the track and it sure showed it hooks real hard they had a  packer that they pulled behind an atv and it packed the dirt great .The bikes were running good Tim Mills had a bike out there that ran  a 4.03 stock frame with a170 pound rider on it not sure what size motor but it was a t-rex  my bike ran only two passes first pass 4.24 next pass was 4.25 and it was running out of gear 3/4 TRACK. THEN  clutch ball welded to the rod tuff luck so I brought it home and had to split the cases to get it out but wasnt to bad shes already back together and ready to go  ;D. It was preety cold last night the wind was crazy but we had a good time. well tonight  you can go outside with your shirt off its crazy. well hope to see you guys sat Banshee-boy.     
Tony, How did Rodney's little stocker do?

dynodon

Frankie, It took you all this long to see that, It was meant as a JOKE, just didnt think it would take so long before you said something!!

Also, A one time 4.04 is considered a fluke pass, UNLESS other passes were made the same day, same rider with closely paired #`s.
I am not starting anything, nor saying anything bad about you or your bike, So Please dont take it that way.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

 a fluke pass is better that just talk,but I don't think we will even see one of those PAPA :) :. 3 and 1/2 and counting don't get scared now boys ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

Quote from: blupits04 on January 15, 2006, 12:54:29 PM
can anyone send me some directions? We want to go watch

where are coming from maybe I can help
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

I didnt say his bike didnt go that now, And yes a fluke is better than none!!,But , all I said was its not considered a consistant 4.04 sec. I dont want anyone taking this the wrong way, we are trying not to have personal attacks anymore
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

when was this 4.04 ran? i thought it was a 4.14....   where was I???

BTW i updated the "my crash" page with some new info..



PSS   my bike is back together!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: WareRacing07 on January 17, 2006, 09:20:39 PM
when was this 4.04 ran? i thought it was a 4.14....   where was I???

BTW i updated the "my crash" page with some new info..



PSS   my bike is back together!

good deal, you well enough to get up to hazelhurst?  you need to get back on that pony that bucke ya a$$ off....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

i took it for a ride in the pasture today.. 2nd gear.. and my back started killing me..plus i have a frog (knot) in my right calf and bicep.. lets see what the weather will be like... ill bring the parts so you guys can see them..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tribal banshee

#320
dyno, I wasn't there but I did see his time slips consistant low 4.10's. Every pass got faster so I don't think it was a fluke. Maybe if he was running 4.30-4.40's and then all of a sudden then yes I would say fluke but not the way it was running ;)......... Don't keep trying to get your hopes up by telling yourself that :P
     
    A little birdie called me tonight and told me to tell everyone yall are going to get your ass handed to you sat. night so you better be bringing some filet mineon for the TRIBALS. We gonna eat like kings. So bring your 4,7,10,14,16 whatever mil out so we can spank that ass. I talk alot but never say we are going to kick everyones ass until now. If you don't think so show up on the 21st with your bike with whoever you want to ride it. Bring some extra money too!!!!!!!! The TRIBAL TRAINS gonna run you over and thats a fact ;)   Dyno you can bring yours but you might want to stay in the 4.60 class, seriously don't expect to be competable in the outlaw class 8)    By the time we get done with Troy he's gonna be calling Jeff asking if that deal with the frame and motor is still available. The funny thing is the Tribals are fixing to make you boys spend some serious $$$$$$$$$$ and you can't do nothing but scratch your heads about it and say what the hell just happened ??? ??? ??? Just remember I told ya so! ;)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

cutngrs

#321
  :lecture.gif:M :M :R :R :R 2:L 2:L :L :L :box.gif :box.gif :ouch.gif :ouch.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif  l
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal banshee

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on January 17, 2006, 11:04:16 PM
left ya speachless huh :o :o 8)

it will be the first time you made anybody spend money, if it happens.....hey a blind squirrel finds an acorn every know and then.....

CHOKE ON MY SMOKE....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

blupits04

Hey bad I called and talked to the guy at H&H today and he gave me directions. Thanks anyway ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com