We just bought 2 brand new 700r's !!!!!!!!!

Started by Bigscrb15, January 05, 2006, 08:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

We just got a pair of Motorola sx700r's to use while riding. We also bought the motocomm system that goes inside your helmet. can't wait to try them out and see how they work. Figured this was ALOT cheaper than buying actual 2way units for our helmets. If you want to buy a set of the radios, the cheapest place I found was http://www.myradiomall.com/cgi-bin/item/TA_SX700R  but I got mine with left over BassPro gift cards and paid more than their price.


"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dynodon

Nice !!!!!!, You got me with the 2 new 700`s though.  I know that I seen a pic. of her new quad, and it wasnt a 700 !!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

weekendwarrior1

Please let us know how well they work. I've been looking for something like that for me and the boy.

Southern4x4

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2006, 08:19:16 PM
Nice !!!!!!, You got me with the 2 new 700`s though.  I know that I seen a pic. of her new quad, and it wasnt a 700 !!!!!!
YEAH SAME HERE.tHEy look pretty cool hope they work as well as they look.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 06, 2006, 08:27:58 AM
You got me with the 700 R's..... :o




8)













seriously if u post stupid things like this you will probably be banned.



bigscrub79

#6
Quote from: weekendwarrior1 on January 05, 2006, 08:57:30 PM
Please let us know how well they work. I've been looking for something like that for me and the boy.
We just installed them in the helmets and so far so good. They have good sound and the mic picks up real well. We will find out how they do while riding tomorrow.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Numkut

We've got some pretty nice ones that we use. We just keep them in our pockets though.  :-\
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

WOW!!! you made me worry about your desicion...700r's???? I thinking there goes riding @ RR...now we will have to stop all the time to pull you both out!!! :o    Nice Choice.

weekendwarrior1

QuoteWe've got some pretty nice ones that we use. We just keep them in our pockets though

What brand and what kind of range do you get?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com