Great video for 2006YFZ450 and some others as well

Started by Dr.Dirt, January 06, 2006, 04:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Dirt

I came across this on another website and I figured it would be beneficial to some (2 or 3) of the members of this site.   :ThumbsUp.gif
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

klutchbuster400

already been posted i think, meant for another member last time ;)

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2006, 04:30:57 PM
already been posted i think, meant for another member last time ;)

Damn, I broke the rules than.. I guess I should have used the search button lol  ;D


kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Pastense

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 06, 2006, 04:36:58 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2006, 04:30:57 PM
already been posted i think, meant for another member last time ;)

d**n, I broke the rules than.. I guess I should have used the search button lolĀ  ;D

Hey Dr.
I'm glad you caught that before I did.
:R 2:L
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com