Jan 21 HAZELHURST

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 13, 2005, 11:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

goodness! i was joking!
How come we never go to "ware"sboro . i think my luck might be better.. ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tribal banshee

Troy don't get mad. just like Frank says I'm just bustin ya chops. Hopefully all our stuff runs good up there, that's the only way it'll be interesting ;D
   that offer for dinner sounds good to me I like when people pay for me to eat. Does that mean I can order a big steak? :)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

HONDALILMAN

I haven't been on the computer in a week and I get on here and see alot of trash talking. Anybody up for some good old hill climbing or trail riding.Like old school. GIT-RRR-DONE-BOYZZZ :T :drink.gif

dynodon

Wheres the ol` man at???, He should have chimmed in here by now. He has to be going through withdrawls by now !?! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal banshee

don if your talking about Frank he's at the hospital. Mama had a baby boy today! ;D congrates Franky!!!!
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: dynodon on January 03, 2006, 08:19:57 PM
Wheres the ol` man at???, He should have chimmed in here by now. He has to be going through withdrawls by now !?! ;)
If you are talking about me! I just came home from the hospital to take a shower and shave and go back.  After 47 years and 4 daughters whom I love more than life, My wife just gave birth at 11:38 this morning to my first son!!!  So needless to say Im a very proud Papa! And rite now the smack talking just doesn't interest me. But you guys have it and remember we are all friends so try not to make it personal. I love all you bunch of boneheads... So Im headed back to the hospital to give my wife and new son a bunch of these :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* PS not bad for an old guy Huh??

cutngrs

great news franky    how big  is he  ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

1fastltr450

well guys I was hoping to get to go watch all this but looks like I got to go to Texas or Oklahoma to fight some fires that are buring so if I do not make it up there good luck to all and hope you can take some Ga. money.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

cutngrs

Quote from: fastltz2 on January 03, 2006, 10:14:43 PM
well guys I was hoping to get to go watch all this but looks like I got to go to Texas or Oklahoma to fight some fires that are buring so if I do not make it up there good luck to all and hope you can take some Ga. money.


STAY SAFE
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

HondaATC

I've heard a couple of you guys mention that Waresboro place before. Wheres it at and when do they race? If its got more seat time then Hazlehurst thats what I need  ;D Is it clay like hazlehurst or more dirt?
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Waresboro is a real hard hooking track like hazlehurst we race there the second sat of every month.   Real nice track lots of shut down area.   And congrats to Papa on the new baby boy NOW PAPA HAS A NEW JOCKY YOU BETTER WATCH OUT REAL SOON.    And to smoke dog I know your praying every night that when we race I will take out the lights. Just so you will have a chance to win lol ;) Just remember I been on a diet.. NOW FOR REAL WHOE'S RELLY COMING AND WHO'S just taking smack.j/K. P.s I love you guys. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

CONGRATS FRANK!! GINA SAYS CONGRATS TOO! GIVE US THE DETAILS!!! SIZE, WEIGHT, ETC!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: fastltz2 on January 03, 2006, 10:14:43 PM
well guys I was hoping to get to go watch all this but looks like I got to go to Texas or Oklahoma to fight some fires that are buring so if I do not make it up there good luck to all and hope you can take some Ga. money.

Yeah Gary.. I agree.. be safe over there!
I had a feeling you would be called over there...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HONDALILMAN

Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on January 03, 2006, 11:20:46 PM
Waresboro is a real hard hooking track like hazlehurst we race there the second sat of every month.   Real nice track lots of shut down area.   And congrats to Papa on the new baby boy NOW PAPA HAS A NEW JOCKY YOU BETTER WATCH OUT REAL SOON.    And to smoke dog I know your praying every night that when we race I will take out the lights. Just so you will have a chance to win lol ;) Just remember I been on a diet.. NOW FOR REAL WHOE'S RELLY COMING AND WHO'S just taking smack.j/K. P.s I love you guys. ;D
Me and the LIL-MAN are most likely coming up there one way or another just to see the "SHIZZ-IT" get started .PAPA congrats on your new born child :ThumbsUp.gif :w

dynodon

I was actually refering to Ronnie and hill climbing, But


    CONGRATS FRANKIE, I know how proud you must be right now !!!!! ;D :Clap.gif


Gary, Be safe over there, we will see you next month !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

catman

congradulation "PAPA" on you're first son!   :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif


just for info, jesup boys tried to go to test and tune last month, when we called carl said they was not having it???????? however a few of us rode up anyway. yes they was having it! gess its like travis said its for haz crew(carls bikes)! would like to see fla boys at "wares"boro? lots of seat time! ;D
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

Quad32x

Congrats  Papa  on  your  new  son ! :Clap.gif  Just  goes  to  show  us  old  fellows  can  still  bring  the  wood !! :o 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Quad32x on January 04, 2006, 11:09:06 AM
Congrats  Papa  on  your  new  son ! :Clap.gif  Just  goes  to  show  us  old  fellows  can  still  bring  the  wood !! :o 2:L

papa, congrats on the son...hope mama and baby are doing well...if there is anything we can do let us know, like take your bike up there if the tribals aren't going....don't worry about the trash talking, you need to worry about getting settled back in....don't know what it is like yet, but soon to find out....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

HONDALILMAN

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 04, 2006, 12:14:58 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on January 04, 2006, 11:09:06 AM
Congrats  Papa  on  your  new  son ! :Clap.gif  Just  goes  to  show  us  old  fellows  can  still  bring  the  wood !! :o 2:L

papa, congrats on the son...hope mama and baby are doing well...if there is anything we can do let us know, like take your bike up there if the tribals aren't going....don't worry about the trash talking, you need to worry about getting settled back in....don't know what it is like yet, but soon to find out....
Question is when "SMOKE" 8)

PAPA_TRIBAL

Thanks everyone, Mom and Baby are doing fine.  (Chantz Garrett) weighs 6lbs 12.5oz and is 19" long, And thank GOD he looks like his mom..  Jerry, I know you have been trying to call. Im going to replace my phone today and will try you later. My signal goes in and out every 30 seconds or so.. And its hard to hold a conversation without throwing the dang thing against the freaking wall...  And  I will be at Hazelhurst on the 21 as a spectator only..See ya all later..

HONDALILMAN

Quote from: Papa_Tribal on January 04, 2006, 02:39:46 PM
Thanks everyone, Mom and Baby are doing fine.  (Chantz Garrett) weighs 6lbs 12.5oz and is 19" long, And thank GOD he looks like his mom..  Jerry, I know you have been trying to call. Im going to replace my phone today and will try you later. My signal goes in and out every 30 seconds or so.. And its hard to hold a conversation without throwing the dang thing against the freaking wall...  And  I will be at Hazelhurst on the 21 as a spectator only..See ya all later..
40-10 there "PAPA"

catman

............all is quiet?????..................WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!u got 2 weeks to put up or shut up!! ha,ha,ha :lecture.gif :R 2:L :L
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

YAMAHONDAMAN

Congrats Pappy !!!
Hey DYNO i was at sand Mtn. tearing them hills up..There BIG Now !!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Quad32x

Quote from: YAMAHONDAMAN on January 06, 2006, 10:22:16 AM
Congrats Pappy !!!
Hey DYNO i was at sand Mtn. tearing them hills up..There BIG Now !!!
Im  still  amazed  everytime  I  see  you  climb  those  things ! :o   GIT  IT  RAG !!!! ------------- 8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

We all need to go there and check it sometime soon ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com