Main Menu

Hello!

Started by MachineDog, January 03, 2006, 11:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

well from what youve said
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400


mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

MachineDog

Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Southern4x4

nah im only 12 to lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.


yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so  :P   lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.


yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so  :P   lol
ehh put a sock in it
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:01:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.


yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so  :P   lol
ehh put a sock in it


:P 
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:03:17 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:01:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.


yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so  :P   lol
ehh put a sock in it


:P 
finally and if im mature to babies looks like im mature to you and jesse ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MachineDog

Hey BTW, you guys have an IRC chat or something I can join up? The chat up in the link looks like it isn't used.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Southern4x4

do you have aol instant messenger if not ill show you how to get aim express
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on Today at 07:49:53 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on Today at 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on Today at 07:43:31 PM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though.  I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.


nice to meet u 2 cody




i think shes coming onto you cody  




shhhhhh  


Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.



yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so     lol

ehh put a sock in it



 

finally and if im mature to babies looks like im mature to you and jesse


no.......sry..........i did a typo, see when i said babies, i meant to type dirt.......but thats still a stretch    ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 01:05:42 AM
Hey BTW, you guys have an IRC chat or something I can join up? The chat up in the link looks like it isn't used.

yeah cuz almost every one here have aim, or sumthing, so do u have aim?
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:07:09 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on Today at 07:49:53 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on Today at 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on Today at 07:43:31 PM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though.  I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.


nice to meet u 2 cody




i think shes coming onto you cody  




shhhhhh  


Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.



yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so     lol

ehh put a sock in it



 

finally and if im mature to babies looks like im mature to you and jesse


no.......sry..........i did a typo, see when i said babies, i meant to type dirt.......but thats still a stretch    ;D
yeah right
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MachineDog

Hmm, well my AIM is machinedogtag and my MSN is machinedog@legend-core.com. Anyway, BBL I'm going riding.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

ok my aim sn is atvchic921
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

#42
well i just imed u im hotshot658(aol)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

Southern4x4

o for real you got a new one  then whos using junk buddy ::) ::) ::) oops lol
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

yes and i thank you for bothering me so much that i finally bugged my mom enough to get me one!!   :-*
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:16:21 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

yes and i thank you for bothering me so much that i finally bugged my mom enough to get me one!!   :-*
:-[

Southern4x4

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:16:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:16:21 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

yes and i thank you for bothering me so much that i finally bugged my mom enough to get me one!!   :-*
:-[
ouuuuuuu jesse :o ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:18:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:16:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:16:21 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

yes and i thank you for bothering me so much that i finally bugged my mom enough to get me one!!   :-*
:-[
ouuuuuuu jesse :o ;)
lol ;D

Southern4x4

i guess well keep ur secret safe HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!LOL
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]