Main Menu

Hello!

Started by MachineDog, January 03, 2006, 11:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineDog

Hello, Just joined up and introducing myself. I'm a rider in West Palm with a Recon and love the mud, not much of a racer. Ofcourse, that might change if I had an ATV that could go over 40 mph without flooring the rpm. And ofcourse I'd like to have a little higher ground clearance..   :)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

you ride honda, we dont want you here :ThumbsDown.gif


nah its cool, whats up, what dey doo foo, what the dilly yo, catch my drift??? :P
my names jesse, whats yours?

yamaha350r

whats up welcome to atvflorida
im tom wats goin on?? ;D

wheelie_boy

Hey man welcome, you will probably enjoy this site very much.  Glad you could join im greg , and i bet jesses happy for some new blood. >:D :)
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on January 04, 2006, 12:02:58 AM
Hey man welcome, you will probably enjoy this site very much.  Glad you could join im greg , and i bet jesses happy for some new blood. >:D :)
hehehe >:D

Southern4x4

wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
yup, ill stick with suzuki and yamaha ;)

mudmonkey

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
yup, ill stick with suzuki and yamaha ;)


lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:41:32 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
yup, ill stick with suzuki and yamaha ;)


lol
you know you like them too ;)

MachineDog

lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

mudmonkey

o btw...........im courtney....... welcome to the site........just to tell you, there are sum evil ppl on this site...........not to name anyone.... >:D >:D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

Southern4x4

should we show him the handshake?
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody


[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:47:39 AM
should we show him the handshake?

no we have to make shur that he can be trusted!!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

oops you didnt hear anyhting
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D

Southern4x4

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D
yeah watch it shes CRAZY WHY DO U THINK SHE BROUGHT UP THE EVIL PERSON THING
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

yeah, you should just here her voice, its scary...... :-*

Southern4x4

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:46 AM
yeah, you should just here her voice, its scary...... :-*
yes it sounds as if a thousand lil demons were speaking
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:53:29 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:46 AM
yeah, you should just here her voice, its scary...... :-*
yes it sounds as if a thousand lil demons were speaking
you've never heard it, so :P