Where are the gatorback nationals gonna be

Started by rappy350, December 30, 2005, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rappy350

I would really like to go watch this race but i need directions. I live right outside gainesville and am hoping somebody knows where this race is taking place.   address? intersection?? anything
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

americanhighlander

#1
I wish i found out where can i get tickets to go see
that atv race.

Cool your in high springs your about 45min drive to my house.
I'm over near mcalpin about 3miles west of bp gas station in mcalpin. :)


Well i seen the gatorback in dirtwheels magzine this year
and i think it's in spring months where they start. ::)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

#2
www.unlimitedsportsmx.com

Has directions there. The address is listed too so you can mapquest it.

March 10th-12th. No tickets needed. You just pay at the gate.

rappy350

thanxs and do you know if any pros come to this race.
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

rappy350

and one more question???  does anybody know the exact date
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: rappy350 on December 30, 2005, 07:59:47 PM
and one more question???  does anybody know the exact date

Did you even look at the site?????


"Round 1 Gatorback Dec. 30 Jan. 1

Practice on friday at gatorback... 9-3 on the 30th"
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Mrs.Nightbreed

Actually, you looked at the wrong part  :P

Practice: Friday 03/10
Moto 1: Sat 03/11
Moto 2 and Pro motos: Sun 03/12

53yfz450

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on December 30, 2005, 09:16:42 PM
Quote from: rappy350 on December 30, 2005, 07:59:47 PM
and one more question???  does anybody know the exact date

Did you even look at the site?????


"Round 1 Gatorback Dec. 30 Jan. 1

Practice on friday at gatorback... 9-3 on the 30th"

actually your wrong its on march 10th 11th and 12th. ;)

and yes pros will be there. lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

americanhighlander

? how much you have paid at the gate?

Gator back cycle park?  :-\
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Depends on which day you go. If you go Friday or Sat I think it  is like 30.00 or 40.00 a person for all days and if you go Sunday it is less. 20.00 or 25.00 a person maybe. I don't remeber from last year. That is a rough estimate and it is not posted on the site.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com