Need a 416 piston by Saturday

Started by 2qk4u, December 30, 2005, 09:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2qk4u

anyone know where i can get a 416 piston and rings for a 400ex by saturday. anyone knpw of a bike shop that might have it in stock? let me know asap

Ida_Mann

you are seriously asking for a specialty part like that literally a few hours before New Years Eve?

I hope you find what you are looking for, but good luck.

never know, maybe try ATP,,,,it's the only shop I know of that might be open tomorrow.

407-880-3171

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

2qk4u


Mrs.Nightbreed

Apopka. 15min north of orlando. Someone will be there in about an hour.


A.T.P. RACING

Do you need the cylinder bored too?
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

2qk4u


2qk4u


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com