Main Menu

Peace

Started by Honda250ex, December 14, 2005, 08:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

Peace out Im leaving with raptor boy tomarrow :P See you guys later!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

you shoulda said something earlier, i would have helped you pack >:D.

o4250

THANK GOD! HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE NET THERE! opps I mean, bye, enjoy yourselfs.


I know I will ;)









TurboBanshee_kid

Were r they going?  ???
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

o4250


Ida_Mann

and I was expecting something more,,,,,,,colorfully metaphoric in describing where they were going  ::)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

o4250

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 14, 2005, 08:50:44 PM
and I was expecting something more,,,,,,,colorfully metaphoric in describing where they were going  ::)

Id@





Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on December 14, 2005, 08:52:01 PM
WTF WERE?????????????????????????????????????????  >:(

^

*Where

klutchbuster400

dont worry, i already paid the pilot, coverup is the bermuda triangle..........

Honda250ex

Ok klutch :D I am leaving my house for T.I.A in 2 hours so ta ta LOSERS                                                                                                                                (not including klutchBuster,wheelieboy,woodyRaptor,Motorcross Maverick. and YFZ450) ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 15, 2005, 09:28:38 AM
Ok klutch :D I am leaving my house for T.I.A in 2 hours so ta ta LOSERS                                                                                                                                (not including klutchBuster,wheelieboy,woodyRaptor,Motorcross Maverick. and YFZ450) ;D

dude, the only good thing I can think of in your vacation is that hopefully there is not internet access for you.

let me ask you this, your are traveling overseas on a vacation,,,OK, with who's money?  can't be your own, I'd be surprised if you could buy a pack of gum with money YOU have earned without the help of your parents, so who EXACTLY is the loser?

even most of the "kids" on this website have earned SOME money by now on their own, so for you to call any of them "losers" just because they are not going on an overseas trip for a Christmas vacation is like a bum calling a guy in a BMW a "loser" for not having a warm piece of sidewalk to sleep on.

Earn your own way without the help of your parents, then your attitude will change, till then I don't think you will be anything other than another spoiled brat.

Do NOT get me wrong on this, whatever your parents have done to earn THEIR money, I congratulate them for their efforts and I sincerely hope they enjoy the vacation that they have earned.


Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: o4250 on December 14, 2005, 08:54:36 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 14, 2005, 08:50:44 PM
and I was expecting something more,,,,,,,colorfully metaphoric in describing where they were going  ::)

Id@





Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on December 14, 2005, 08:52:01 PM
WTF WERE?????????????????????????????????????????  >:(

^

*Where

ummm, OK.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Anoriginal

Don't let the door hit either of you in the ass.

Bigscrb15

You know the rich boys will have internet access. Their parents will probably pay for them to hook up the laptop on the airplane at $10/min. They wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't act like the money was theirs and they earned it. I agree with Id@ 100%. Just say hey, look at my dads new boat, or hey my dad is taking us on vacation, or hey look at the raptor my dad bought me, not look at my boat and my raptor.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mikeE36

everyone bashes them which isnt cool but they do sometimes deserve it. I hate when they make a post that says "yes" or "no" and thats it. I dont care if there rich or not.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 15, 2005, 09:28:38 AM
Ok klutch :D I am leaving my house for T.I.A in 2 hours so ta ta LOSERS                                                                                                                                (not including klutchBuster,wheelieboy,woodyRaptor,Motorcross Maverick. and YFZ450) ;D

Losers? This is coming from someone that I am sure has never even seen a piece of literature in their entire life (No, the maid your dad paid to read you your little ABC books doesn't count.). You should stay in school...Seriously, you should just stay somewhere other than the internet. Oh wait, I think there is a house for sale in Turkey, you should buy it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com