Main Menu

Funny

Started by Brute Force, December 15, 2005, 03:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

A man was walking down the  street when he was accosted by a  particularly dirty and  shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a  couple of  dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten  dollars and asked, "If I  give you  this money, will you buy some beer  with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking  years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go  fishing instead of buying food?" the man  asked.

"No, I don't  waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my  time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens  fees at a golf course instead of  food?" the man asked.

"Are  you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in  20 years!"

  "Will you spend the money on a woman in the red  light district  instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the  homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money.  Instead,  I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by  my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife  be furious with you for  doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably  smell pretty disgusting."

The man  replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a  man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

rappy350

finally a joke worth reading
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com