Videos page down for maintenance.

Started by mrbones, November 18, 2005, 09:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

The Video section is down for maintenance until Monday. Those of you who have sent in videos, I'll be posting them next week. Sorry for being so pokey! I'll get the up very soon, I promise.

-mrbones
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

rubicon500kid

are u going to put the ones that we sent in up
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

mrbones

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on November 18, 2005, 09:53:40 AM
Those of you who have sent in videos, I'll be posting them next week. Sorry for being so pokey! I'll get the up very soon, I promise.

-mrbones
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Two new vids are posted. Thanks for sending them in!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Bigscrb15

Only thing that bothers me is the voting system, 1 is best and 6 is worst, seems a little backward to me. Not sure if its in the script or can even be changed, just thought id point it out.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mrbones

Yeah, I saw that too. Backwards. I fixed it. I also fixed some odd spellings. The download engine was made by a German programmer so that's why it has a few quircks in the translation.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com