Croom riders please read.. grammer check..

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

what about the yound people on here who do..

Wut dat b is a bout dog? yo!  wheres raptor700 he does a good job of it..?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SkyHighT100

Wow, that just gave me a headache Ware, lol... nice job :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

dynodon

Kris, I juss doan undastan wat u iz sain????, kuld yuu pecify fo me?! tanks ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Thrasher

Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 13, 2005, 06:10:28 AM
Quote from: Thrasher on December 12, 2005, 10:08:46 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
Ok this may seem petty but it drives me nuts!

It is CROOM not croom!
People like to put an "s" or a "t" on the end of words and it drives me crazy! read the signs people!

Examples:

Walmarts  ( no s)
acrosst  (no t)
Kmarts  ( no s)
Next store  ( next door)

supposedly (supposeBly)
Eckerd  (Eckerds)  (when they were around)
LibRary  (Libary)
specific (pacific)

Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!

Someplace along the line there, you crossed your incorrections for the corrections...

yep, you're no grammar teacher, you sure blew that last line like something fierce!

;)



Thats all you could come up with?You have always been a thorn in my side, Now, go home before you get smacked boy!  you must be a "croom" person..  retard... :-\   ;D


oooh! bring it on! Twinkie! ;D




2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Hoosier Daddy

twinkie?  just shows you have never seen me....
can we please keep the special Ed kids to the BACK of the bus...  ;D

take a joke ass munch!  ::)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

Back of the bus?????, I thought this WAS the "short" bus????, Now i am confused!!!


OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH yeah , by the way GET BACK TO WORK Chris ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

Me too, well kinda, sitting here eating my lunch, messin wit yoo
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Well there went almost all of the newbies, Except raptor700r. He has been here the least and has more post than the mods do! But with the replies such as "yep", "Right"," Yeah", " o.k.", & "lol" you can get them up there too I guess :dunno.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Loven It

Quote from: dynodon on December 13, 2005, 03:35:53 PM
Well there went almost all of the newbies, Except raptor700r.

Dyno - did I say something wrong?  :-\
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

RL400

#35
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 13, 2005, 06:23:22 AM
Quote from: RL400 on December 12, 2005, 10:08:57 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!
did you mean "by any means"? ;) jk
but i know what you mean, i hate it when people say croom instead of croom. >:(


Did you even bother to read dons post......?   ;) once again ( for those who are slow).... speaking...not spelling.. not typos...  man! i feel like im teaching a special ed. class!  ;D

Did you bother reading my post?  First... I said jk meaning just kidding... sarcasm... calm down.

Second, I said "I hate when people say croom..." so when you said "speaking...not spelling.. not typos..." I dont think you read my post.  I was AGREEING with the original post...

man, sometimes i feel like i'm teaching an Adult Reading and Comprehension class. :N

foreman1

 One more , Its Holey Land ,not Holey Lands (no s ). :o
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Hoosier Daddy

good one foreman.

Hey RL,  I know thats why i was givin you the  ;) and the  ;D .
im not mad... just busin your chops back.. thats all.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Dr.Dirt

I cn't weight till I get to ride in the Yucapans!  8)

Chevy1500z71


dynodon

LovenIt, No you didnt say anything wrong!!!!. , In fact I thought after I posted that you might get the wrong idea. I was not refering to you. I was refering to----------well I wont drag the young boy in the mud, but I did mention his screen name in the last post.


         Sorry for the mix up!!!!!! your posts are alway`s sensible and have meaning to them, unlike some others!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com