semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH

Started by dreth, December 09, 2005, 12:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

Looks like great weather for the weekend ;D  im headed down saturday morning! i would love some company ;D

arod

 we are headed out there with a big group to do some riding.

klutchbuster400

dang dreth, the weekend im sick you decide to go lol.

450R_Matt

I will join you my friend. I'll be their when the gates open. Stay for 1/2 day or so.

you know it.....brrrrrraaaaaappppp  
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

Quote from: 1fast250r on December 09, 2005, 01:28:41 AM
I will join you my friend. I'll be their when the gates open. Stay for 1/2 day or so.

you know it.....brrrrrraaaaaappppp  


BRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppp
BRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppp ;) just like old times ;D

dreth

ill be there when the gates open as well :drive.gif

450R_Matt

Update..........

Front lowering kit......Off
Sway bar..................Off

Back to work....... ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Update #2

front mx tires........on
rear ride hight .....mx ready
rear mx tires.........on
Silencer.................re-packed
Air filter.................cleaned and oiled

chain.......................oops  later


Lets go get some air.......................BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

The hyrbid kid

im gonna try and see if i caint go i would love to ride with you guys..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

dreth

UPDATE.................

1 more day
24 more hours
1440 min.
86400 sec.
;D

dreth

UPDATE............


less than 1 day
23 hours 58 min
1438 min.
86280 sec :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

backinsaddle

There's a good chance I'll be there tomorrow.  YIPPEE

Exmx54

Theres a chance I may be there as well

Toomey

WHAAA!!!  :'(
I wish I could go, I wanna ride my new bike.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

soldado37

2002 Raptor 660R Blue

lawn_man mx

hey.............dont forget  me!    will  be there tomorrow! ;D ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth


53yfz450

i want to see alot of pics.

at least 5 pages. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

450R_Matt

Fun times once again.  Nice to see yall again

Dreth,
thanks for letting me make a few laps on your quad. When I get mine fixed I want some of that supercross track. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

backinsaddle

Had a great time...wish I would have gotten there a bit earlier so I could have ridden with you guys.  See you all on the next trip.