Anyone riding at ONF this SAT or SUN

Started by dreadhed, December 10, 2005, 12:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadhed

I was going to go ride w/ some people this weekend at ONF, but no I'm the only one going.  Is anyone riding there this weekend?  I don't like riding alone incase some thing breaks or what not.  I don't care what part I just want to go riding this weekend.

Ida_Mann

I'll possibly be going on Sunday morning and parking around highway 19,,,maybe even going over to the other side of 19 and splore.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreadhed

Let me know I will meet you at ether spot.  Most of the riding I have done out there was at Big Scrub.  I would like to check out some where new.  If you don't mind some company I will join ya.

Ida_Mann

it all depends on how I feel when I wake up in the morning.

if I go, I will be parking near the beginning of the clay road to big scrub by 19.

I've got a burgandy red F-150 STX, a red 400EX,,,and a really fat guy riding it,,,I'll stay around the truck till I feel comfortable exploring,,,but there's a place I wanna check out right close to there.

if I'm not at the truck, listen for the sound of loud wet farts,,,that's my quad.

the slightly quieter ones are the beans I had tonight.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreadhed

All right. I got a old 3/4 ton brown Dodge van.  I will bring my 350x.  I just got it a couple of weeks ago and have not had the chance to have it out yet.  I have only drove it around a little.  The motor only has mabey 10hrs on it since it was redone.