BEST PLACE TO BUY NEW KX 65 OR RM65

Started by ftrvet#76, August 15, 2005, 08:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftrvet#76

I AM LOOKING TO GET OUT OF THE KTM DIRTBIKES AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE EVERYONE BUYS THERE NEW DIRTBIKES AND WHO THEY DEAL WITH. I AM LOOKING TO BUY A KAWASAKI KX65 OR A RM65!!!
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

ftrvet#76

WOW I never thought of going there,  I guess it would be the best or only place to start 8)
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Cycle Springs in Palm Harbor has Dirt bikes and are good people.  But don't think of going to Barney's
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]