Lucky 7 Racing

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, November 19, 2005, 02:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

I went looking on ebay for a pod style air filter/ intake for my sons 50. I found one he was selling and emailed to make sure it would fit. He responded really fast that it wasn't the right one and that he could sell me what I need. I explained Trent has a race this weekend and Ed priority mailed me a Uni 2 stage filter and got here in time.

He said Lucky 7 is using ebay mostly to get their name out and they specialize in mini's.

We also bought a Hetrick pipe from a friend yesterday and ended up having questions about jetting and called Ed. He answered the phone at 8pm on a Friday and took the time to answer tons of questions about mini quad performance and helped get the jetting right over the phone.

Lucky 7 has excellent customer service, great products and overall I highly recommend them for all your mini quad needs!

www.lucky7racing.com



2006YFZ450

That's a great site for aftermarket parts..
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]