Wheelie+Throttle sticking=Road Rash!

Started by MxRacingChick21, October 04, 2005, 08:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAP04

Ill keep my mouth shut if you learn how to keep your back off of the floor while you are trying to wheelie and show off.

L.E._YFZ_2005

Quote from: RAP04 on November 17, 2005, 05:23:31 PM
Chicks and wheelies just dont add up :dunno.gif :dunno.gif

dude what are you smoking chicks  rideing weelies is  hot i dunno  mayby its me but i  think it is anyways. :N.  any girl rideing peiod is hot in my opinion.

plus she could out weelie you any day heck id even put money on it   :o :o
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

gery350

Quote from: MxRacingChick21 on November 17, 2005, 09:45:15 PM
Quote from: RAP04 on November 17, 2005, 05:23:31 PM
Chicks and wheelies just dont add up :dunno.gif :dunno.gif

Wow it is becoming pretty obvious you dont have anything better to do than bash other people. Get a life or just keep your mouth shut.

i think he likes you............ ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

RAP04

Put your money where your mouth is... I used to ride wth some boys from the Zoo crew so trust me I can school just about all of you on street bikes or 4-wheelers..
Shiet, I used to pull 100 foot stopies on my 1000

L.E._YFZ_2005

hmm so your saying you are insecrue then cuz you use to have a street bike ..... seems like you just contridicted your self. from you   post on her other thread
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

LE450-RACER#77

Quote from: RAP04 on November 18, 2005, 04:39:43 PM
Put your money where your mouth is... I used to ride wth some boys from the Zoo crew so trust me I can school just about all of you on street bikes or 4-wheelers..
Shiet, I used to pull 100 foot stopies on my 1000

I don't nkow about this one buddy !!!!!!!!!!  I don't think that your school is experienced enough for me.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

L.E._YFZ_2005

Quote from: RAP04 on November 18, 2005, 04:39:43 PM
Put your money where your mouth is... I used to ride wth some boys from the Zoo crew so trust me I can school just about all of you on street bikes or 4-wheelers..
Shiet, I used to pull 100 foot stopies on my 1000
bring it on out buddy ill take that challenege  i got 100  bill that ill school ya on the   quad..
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

L.E._YFZ_2005

hell i got  500 that my 14 yr old neibor will school ya on his 300
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Anoriginal

One time, I spent $1500.00 at Mons Venus. It was awesome.

L.E._YFZ_2005

hehe you better of got some special treatment  with that amount
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

MxRacingChick21

I guess because Iam not a guy I wouldn't understand but I would have to get some real "special" treatment to be spending that much.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

RAP04

Save your cash, internet betting never works out.....   1500.00 damnn.... Must have been one happy ass ending

southernthing

I know i had a bad case of road rash before but


[IT DON'T HURT TILL THE BONE SHOWS]
blue,98 warrior with holeshots
white,06 z250
www.myspace.com/southernthing

themensh

'chicks and wheelies don't mix'?

     I think chicks mix just fine.  I can hear me now:
  "Sorry honey, I would like to go out with you ...but you just
nailed a wheelie." 

(I am sure the guys wouldn't razz me too much for that?)

     Chuck

Old_School

<----- keeps tripping over the leg humpers while walking through this thread.

Mxchick- hope everything heels so you can get your arse back on the quad.

Anoriginal- 1500$? huh?  ;) I thought I recongized you when I was there. Hats off to ya.  ;D    -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd