o4250's Myspace

Started by Dr.Dirt, November 13, 2005, 04:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Dirt

We all know its you in our ATVFlorida group page. I personally think it is funny as all heck. Here is his adress: http://www.myspace.com/gnstrd00d

And here is the ATVFlorida group page in case you have not already seen it: http://groups.myspace.com/atvflorida

Keep it up man. Now all we need is Raptor700r and Honda250ex to join. Come on guys, join our group.  ;D  8)   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

o4250

Umm this is  news to me. Ive never seen that before in my life. i swear my life on it. i know its someone from the site, because it even says hes from naples.  ???

Dr.Dirt


RL400

it really isnt him no sh*t

Dr.Dirt

Well it guess it really is a foreign exchange student from Russia than  :o  ::)

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WOODY_450r

I was just joined to atvflorida's group
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

o4250

Whoever it is, made that myspace in july. Are you saying I made a myspace  4 months in advance? Honestly, half the stuff he says in his profile I could never make up. "I live in amerka and hav ipod" lol. In one of his posts he mentions a friend on mines name, so I know it's someone who has seen my myspace (my real one). I think its SVT, but he told me it wasnt. BTW that POS stole my signature! >:(

Dr.Dirt

Well atleast he has good taste in signatures. I honestly have to say that is the funniest signature I have ever seen in my life. If you made that picture good job and keep it up. :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif Oh yeah, and for any of you that think its me, I just made my myspace so how could I have made it in july? And I also have never seen o4250's Myspace since I dont know his name so there is no way I could know your friends name. Where does he mention your friends name at?

o4250

I actually found that picture by typing midget on google. And I also, think it's funny, i am suprised i didnt think of it.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: o4250 on November 14, 2005, 09:13:05 PM
I actually found that picture by typing midget on google. And I also, think it's funny, i am suprised i didnt think of it.
I am inspired to make something like that now. I will post it when I make it...Ask your friend Prescott about it..Maybe it is him?

Dr.Dirt

And I mean ask him if he is the one on myspace, not the midget lol.

o4250

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 14, 2005, 09:27:29 PM
And I mean ask him if he is the one on myspace, not the midget lol.


It could be. But why would he make a myspac in july. then find the atvflorida group, and do that. There is no way he took the time to write all the stuff on that dudes profile. Just to mess around with you guys

wheelie_boy

dude what other person would have that  stupid person in your signature on their profile.
05 kx 250f

o4250

Quote from: wheelie_boy on November 15, 2005, 06:40:57 PM
dude what other person would have that  stupid person in your signature on their profile.


First off, anyone who knows how to use the internet. Second off, the dude is not stupid.

o4250

Quote from: wheelie_boy on November 15, 2005, 06:40:57 PM
dude what other person would have that  stupid person in your signature on their profile.


O AND BTW.. DO YOU THINK I WOULD MAKE IT THAT OBVIOUS.? IM NOT A TARDO CARDO ! >:D

Dr.Dirt

Great, now we got Raptor700 on it. Is that you o4250?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com