%$#%#$##$@!#@wsw

Started by o4250, November 20, 2005, 02:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


Dr.Dirt

Lol. WTF dude? You got some problems.

o4250

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 20, 2005, 03:05:08 PM
Lol. WTF dude? You got some problems.


I'm rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. ;D

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

2006YFZ450

What's up with you....You got issues here's a box of Tissues..  just J/k
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 20, 2005, 03:50:21 PM
I agree,,,issue dude.

Id@

More than issues... His starting to grow hair

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

o4250

If I had issues I would make useless threads about, how I hate my life, why the grass is green, if I will ever become a super hero, etc..
Instead, I just make useless threads. ;)

RL400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 20, 2005, 03:05:08 PM
Lol. WTF dude? You got some problems.

DUDE YOUR AVATAR IS THE BEST BTW HE DOESNT HAVE ISSUES
BUT BACK TO YOUR AVATAR
http://cuppycakeprey.ytmnd.com/

Dr.Dirt

You killed the kittyloaf!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com