QT needs a arm help

Started by qt314nfla, October 13, 2005, 12:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

I'm in for np. Qt, how did the 424 work?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

enniehall

Don't know what you current status is but when I ordered my a arms for the kodiak the bushing were not included.  I had no idea what a bushing even was at the time so it never dawned on me to ask when I ordered the parts if they came with the arms...well as i'm trying to put it all together my brother told me I needed the bushings. 
Luckily I still had the old parts so we used the old bushings but it was a chore.  We tried and tried to get those things out but eventually we had to go to my uncles house to use the press.  It was a little dangerous cause the angle of the arms but we got it to work after some manipulation.

So long story short the only way you'll get those suckers out is by pressing them out.  Or you could always buy new ones.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

qt314nfla

NP sounds good.  Need to look at my calendar.  I'm busy the nest 3 weekends.  Could do it maybe the 12th or 19th of November.  Have to miss MSG if it's the 19th.  After that the only weekend I have available until January will be the 17th, which again is a msg weekend.

Does anyone have Veteran's Day off?  If so we could do a couple days camping and riding that weekend.  No hunters there atleast.  Let me know what y'all think.