Will the real MilkMan please stand up

Started by Ida_Mann, October 12, 2005, 07:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Flea_Jumper


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 12, 2005, 07:52:34 AM
mon  ;)

Id@

Are you telling us that your girlfriend is expecting and you have no idea how this happened?  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Honda328i

Will the real Durhamtown story ever come out  ;D ;D 
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

UH-OH  >:D  This must be good!

Someone please tell me there was a camera present at least!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 12, 2005, 08:28:06 AM
:D Dont you be pointing Fingers.....lol

I can point fingers all I want,,,,,at least I cut my fingernails short  2:L

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Flea_Jumper

Lord, I hope there was no cameras.LOL  Can you at least give me a kiss?  I feel cheap!  :-*

Chuck_Norris

so there is more to what happened behind the wall at Daytona, I knew it!!! ;)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 12, 2005, 10:21:02 AM
Lord, I hope there was no cameras.LOL  Can you at least give me a kiss?  I feel cheap!  :-*

if there were, I don't think anyone could hold it steady enough to take a decent picture  :-*

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Flea_Jumper

I do recall alot of nervous twitching.....but I still wanted a  :-*

dreth

what happend at durhamtown stays at durhamtown ;) AS FOR THE WALL :Fp

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on October 12, 2005, 02:26:44 PM
what happend at durhamtown stays at durhamtown ;) AS FOR THE WALL :Fp

I didn't name any names, I didn't tell any stories,,,,,,this is just the fun of it.

in fact the MilkMan comment was not meant for anyone who has posted yet  8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Flea_Jumper

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?  Where are youuuuuuuu...................MIlKMAN come on and get you some..................... LOL

RL400

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 12, 2005, 07:33:59 PM
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

god thats like what, 6 years old? d**n thats an old song.  doesnt seem that long ago.

rl.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com