Quick track mx

Started by WOODY_450r, October 04, 2005, 10:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

I have never been there before and i was wondering how good it was for quads.  Also i was wondering if anybody is going this sun. because I'm most likely going.
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

YFZ450-Tampa

It is OK for me, went there like a month a go, they also have like 2 miles of Hare Scramble trails, I like it because I can practice both MX and XC, you can give it a try
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

trx#9

Its good and there good people try it, you'll like it.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

WOODY_450r

Cool, I really want to go Sunday ;D.   Maybe I can see some or you guys if anybody is going
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

YFZ450-Tampa

I have a FTR race Saturday on Madison and I'll be back on Sunday, but next time, good luck and enjoy
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

WOODY_450r

I will try, hopefully I wont get to excited and got to big and hurt myself ::),  cause im really excited ;D
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

LostCause

Thinking about going to Quick Track this Sat.(10-15-05)  If anyone is interested in going.  I think the Nightbreeds are going to go also. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Honda250ex

Where is thise place ???!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

YFZ450-Tampa

QuickMx is in Lakeland, exit 38 on I-4, by the Intl. Speed Way, first gate.
We went today to practice but they had a race, so we end up on Mulberry, had a great time.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC