seminole practice

Started by FTR44CRep, October 11, 2005, 08:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTR44CRep

Anybody want to practice at Seminole this sunday?  The woods loop is open.

svtbolt04

NICE! I may have to call some of my racing friends and see if they want to head out.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FTR44CRep


svtbolt04

Ok, I am down for going. What day? What time?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FTR44CRep

i'LL be there sunday morning 9 am.  I have a black F150 with a white trailer and a black Honda 450R #44.
See you there,
Mike

FTR44CRep


Albright335

#6
Phil and I will most likely be there on Saturday...we are about 90% sure...anyone else going on Saturday??

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

LTR450 994

I was there today for a few hours and i got say riding there on Thurdays is the best, not to much traffic and much cooler weather as the sun is going down

svtbolt04

Me and a few other riders will be there on sunday.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FTR44CRep


PLEDGER#76

look for me too, I put the blue one back together and need the practice!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

svtbolt04

just got back... I think I was the only quad on the woods loop.. How many miles was that? seemed REALLY short
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FTR44CRep

Couldn't have been very long, just 10 minute laps.

svtbolt04

I poped a tire... Looks like some holeshots are on their way  8)
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Albright335

Phil and I rode on Saturday...I believe the course is approx 4 miles...

It is a good practice loop though...rough...choppy...we had a good time  ;)

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS