Sandmountain Oct. 16th

Started by LE450-RACER#77, October 12, 2005, 03:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

Is anyone going to go this Sunday for the last practice before the new series starts up ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

Me and my little monsters are going  8)

Flea_Jumper


Ride1Rob

How was the turnout this past sunday?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

The track was very wet so there wasn't but about  8 people on it all day.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper

Do you guys think the track will be open with all this rain?  Does anyone live close enough to go check?

Ride1Rob

That track holds water pretty bad. If it rains a bit next week I think I'll be missing that one.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

#7
The news said that starting today the weather is supposed to dry out a lot  :)

It's finally time for that WONDERFUL change of season.... WOOO HOOOO >:D

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WickedBanshee

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

WickedBanshee

Is the TT track and the MX track open for practice? Can you still go out there and just ride ? What is the cost to get in the Gate and ride ? I haven't been out there in awhile ......
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

LE450-RACER#77

Yes both tracks will be open on Sunday & here is the email that Pat sent me about the TT track condition..........

They did a lot of work on the TT track it is wet where the new starting line is other than that Susan said the track is real good. If we don't get rain and I don't think we will it should be great Sunday.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

Looking good for Sunday. The track should be nice no rain here in the past few days.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Mrs.Nightbreed

#13
LE450 Where were you???? The weather was BEAUTIFUL  ;D

I had fun today! Thanks for the stopwatch help Mamma Flea  ;)

I learned a lot today. If the girls that were practicing a couple weeks ago race the women's class it will be a good race   >:D
Oh yeah... Was that you GASGASMAN?


GSXR1000

Hey I was at SM today and ran into  Fleajumper it was really nice talking to
and his wife good people.Also rode with some other people dont know if they are on the site but if so had a good time today.

Flea_Jumper

 :D  Like wise.  It was great other than me tearing my body up.  I can hardly move my shoulder.  Hope I can race next week. 

Keep up the pace Mrs. Nightbreed, you are definityly looking good out there.

Thanks Mike for getting my bike back together.

01ZX12R

Hey guys, sorry I missed out on Sunday I was a little under the weather and stayed in bed all day. Flea hope you get better soon. Looks like you have a few days to regroup.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132