I need a guy to ride with ...........

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, October 03, 2005, 01:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

Quote from: wilburz on October 04, 2005, 08:30:32 AM
I ride out in Royal palm all the time. PM me if you want to ride tonight. My neighbor and I are going to ride out behind the Regal Cinema around six.

And you did not invite me ????   Well I am back in town, it is time to ride !!!! We will have to start riding during the week like we use too.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 04, 2005, 09:01:03 AM
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 03, 2005, 07:53:36 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 03, 2005, 07:45:14 PM
Yea I'm looking for a girl to ride with. I wish you were closer to bradenton


oh and THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Why? If she isn't a Paris Hilton look a like, you can't be bothered? Come on.

Oooh for her sake, I hope shes not a Paris look alike, cause that girl needs to eat something! There's so many great people on this site Ford4x4girl, I'm sure you'll be able to come across someone to ride with. If you've got a 4-wheeler it'll definately not be a problem... with all the group rides we've been having lately, you cant go wrong.


Well by no means would I even wish to be Paris Hilton .... I'm a country girl & I love my 4 wheel drive.... I have a 4x4 Kodiak ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

SkyHighT100

YAY!!! I was getting scared there for a second, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 04, 2005, 10:10:07 AM
YAY!!! I was getting scared there for a second, lol.


i'm just real.... thats all ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

GSPKurt

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:20:36 AM
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 04, 2005, 10:10:07 AM
YAY!!! I was getting scared there for a second, lol.


i'm just real.... thats all ....

You guys know what I was trying to say, right?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:25:56 AM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:20:36 AM
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 04, 2005, 10:10:07 AM
YAY!!! I was getting scared there for a second, lol.


i'm just real.... thats all ....

You guys know what I was trying to say, right?

no I don't think I know ..... explain please .....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

GSPKurt

When I replied to the post saying that without pictures the thread is worthless, I was saying that he was being shallow and unless you are a hottie, he wasn't interested. That's all! I should have been clearer in my response. Sorry.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:40:05 AM
When I replied to the post saying that without pictures the thread is worthless, I was saying that he was being shallow and unless you are a hottie, he wasn't interested. That's all! I should have been clearer in my response. Sorry.

No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

SkyHighT100

I'll 2nd that... and there are A LOT of them. Fortunately, everyone I've met off this website (including my boyfriend of 1 1/2 yrs) have been awesome. Seems that everyone here are truely genuine and really nice people at heart.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

GSPKurt

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:42:12 AM
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:40:05 AM
When I replied to the post saying that without pictures the thread is worthless, I was saying that he was being shallow and unless you are a hottie, he wasn't interested. That's all! I should have been clearer in my response. Sorry.

No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all


Most women are. I, too, have little tolerance for it. That's why I made that reply.

Come on a group ride with us, and you'll have a lot of guys to ride with! ;)
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

TRX350_On_The_Rack

What do you look like? Just in case we meet up I'll know who you are.

Are you in the Photo Section of this site?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 10:52:17 AM
What do you look like? Just in case we meet up I'll know who you are.

Are you in the Photo Section of this site?

No I'm actually not.... I'm at work so I'll have to upload one from home
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

TRX350_On_The_Rack

So your a 19 year old girl who has her own Truck, quad, loves to ride and works. Do you also fish?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 11:21:58 AM
So your a 19 year old girl who has her own Truck, quad, loves to ride and works. Do you also fish?

I fish both Fresh & Salt Water ..... and I hunt too ...
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:48:26 AM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:42:12 AM
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:40:05 AM
When I replied to the post saying that without pictures the thread is worthless, I was saying that he was being shallow and unless you are a hottie, he wasn't interested. That's all! I should have been clearer in my response. Sorry.

No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all


Most women are. I, too, have little tolerance for it. That's why I made that reply.

Come on a group ride with us, and you'll have a lot of guys to ride with! ;)


I may have to take you up ont hat offer..... I'm sick of riding with the girls for real.... Don't get me wrong I love riding with my friends, but I want some real competition to ride with.....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

wilburz

well, if you want to ride with some dudes come out to the Regal this evening. Otherwise zip-it! ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: wilburz on October 04, 2005, 11:56:19 AM
well, if you want to ride with some dudes come out to the Regal this evening. Otherwise zip-it! ;D

I have to work late tonight or else I would.... I get off work at 9:30.... We're starting a remodeling project !!!  :(
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

wilburz

Also going out to Corbitt area Thursday and this weekend for some freindly muzzleloader hunting. You got one of those?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: wilburz on October 04, 2005, 12:36:03 PM
Also going out to Corbitt area Thursday and this weekend for some freindly muzzleloader hunting. You got one of those?


I don't have a muzzleloader... I have a 22 & a double barrel shotgun... But I will be going out there to spectate with a friend....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

wilburz

Don't forget to send in for your first 9 days of general gun quota hunt permit for Corbitt area. You can get them on the 5th of October starting at 10:00 am on the FWC website.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: wilburz on October 04, 2005, 12:47:16 PM
Don't forget to send in for your first 9 days of general gun quota hunt permit for Corbitt area. You can get them on the 5th of October starting at 10:00 am on the FWC website.   

My quota was mailed to me I got it close to the beginning of last month ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

z400stunter

Come on the next group ride with us.  I would like to ride with some people my age.  How far are you from Naples?  I'm gonna plan a trip this month and try to make a cool ride.  Hopefully not too far away though.  Anyone have any ideas?
JUMP IT!

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: z400stunter on October 04, 2005, 01:01:45 PM
Come on the next group ride with us.  I would like to ride with some people my age.  How far are you from Naples?  I'm gonna plan a trip this month and try to make a cool ride.  Hopefully not too far away though.  Anyone have any ideas?

I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Naples .... You stunt too ???
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: z400stunter on October 04, 2005, 01:01:45 PM
Come on the next group ride with us.  I would like to ride with some people my age.  How far are you from Naples?  I'm gonna plan a trip this month and try to make a cool ride.  Hopefully not too far away though.  Anyone have any ideas?

Where are the group rides anyways ??
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Going to the Holey Lands this weekend if you're interested.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com