I need a guy to ride with ...........

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, October 03, 2005, 01:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in my truck with !!! )  ::)

And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 03, 2005, 01:22:45 PM
This has to be a joke.

No actually I'm just sick of going riding / muddin with the girls
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Do you have a place in West Palm to ride?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 03, 2005, 01:34:58 PM
Do you have a place in West Palm to ride?

Yea we ride ghost lands, or else we ride woop-de-doo road ( or the mudd holes )  in loxahatchee ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Wannagofaster


FORD4X4GIRL

If you're in Loxahatchee, take pratt to sycamore, turn left, then make a right onto cheetam hill, go all the way to the end & hang a right where the road forks & you're there, its right by the pump house !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Wannagofaster

tell me alittle about it. i race mx and i am looking for a place to ride that is rough for traing.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Wannagofaster on October 03, 2005, 02:14:41 PM
tell me alittle about it. i race mx and i am looking for a place to ride that is rough for traing.

It's mainly deep whoops.... If its dry you can jump them, but when it rains.... It's great muddin !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Wannagofaster


TRX450R_Racer

You can't go back there on a quad. You will get in trouble.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

bluesman

ghost land has been closed for a long time
     
              thers condos on property now

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 03, 2005, 02:36:20 PM
You can't go back there on a quad. You will get in trouble.

We go back there all the time & the cops never say anything to us about it
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

FORD4X4GIRL

#14
Quote from: bluesman on October 03, 2005, 02:52:37 PM
ghost land has been closed for a long time
     
              thers condos on property now

There is nothing on the property.... We still ride there ....  But I'm not sayin you won't have trouble with the law ..... Cuz it's possible @ Ghost Lands
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

o4250

Hi, I'm david and I am 22 years old. Please pm me with, your addres, parents name, where and when you work, when you are alone at your house, and if any pets live with you.




Thanks can't wait to meet you... >:D




Asphaltdragon

Quote from: o4250 on October 03, 2005, 06:49:23 PM
Hi, I'm david and I am 22 years old. Please pm me with, your addres, parents name, where and when you work, when you are alone at your house, and if any pets live with you.




Thanks can't wait to meet you... >:D





not funny
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Bush Hog

.
[/quote]

No actually I'm just sick of going riding / muddin with the girls
[/quote]

Yeah, me too.   ;D

mikeE36

Yea I'm looking for a girl to ride with. I wish you were closer to bradenton


oh and THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

GSPKurt

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 03, 2005, 07:45:14 PM
Yea I'm looking for a girl to ride with. I wish you were closer to bradenton


oh and THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Why? If she isn't a Paris Hilton look a like, you can't be bothered? Come on.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

trx#9

#20
yEAh Im hot i gots most my teeths in the front  i is 6ft 4in 135lbs. i live in loxhaatchee near k-marts, i gots truck it wuz a 4by4 but rear end dun broken so its jus got front drive it still kicks possom butt thow! its got v4 in her i broken the front 4 pistons so she just run on back 4? i gots sleepen bags and a bean bag in back of truck for funnen in your mud hole too ha ha justa kidden  :-[ i got my dog to he nice to he a great dane half chitchew he likes gurls,to we really cool to go muddin wit . my 4wheeler in pawn shop if i could barrow 80buks we could getter out / if ya what to reach me i''ll be a da piggly wiggle near the kmart tonite after 11pm we kick it girl i can tell your hott i love u, buy darlen  :-* :-* ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

cypress33415

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 03, 2005, 03:00:38 PM
Quote from: bluesman on October 03, 2005, 02:52:37 PM
ghost land has been closed for a long time
     
              thers condos on property now

There is nothing on the property.... We still ride there ....  But I'm not sayin you won't have trouble with the law ..... Cuz it's possible @ Ghost Lands

So what are all those square things out there i see people going in and out of ??
I know there is a very small place to ride at on the east side.If there's more then two bikes out there it's packed..

wilburz

I ride out in Royal palm all the time. PM me if you want to ride tonight. My neighbor and I are going to ride out behind the Regal Cinema around six.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

SkyHighT100

Quote from: GSPKurt on October 03, 2005, 07:53:36 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 03, 2005, 07:45:14 PM
Yea I'm looking for a girl to ride with. I wish you were closer to bradenton


oh and THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Why? If she isn't a Paris Hilton look a like, you can't be bothered? Come on.

Oooh for her sake, I hope shes not a Paris look alike, cause that girl needs to eat something! There's so many great people on this site Ford4x4girl, I'm sure you'll be able to come across someone to ride with. If you've got a 4-wheeler it'll definately not be a problem... with all the group rides we've been having lately, you cant go wrong.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

xtremeraptor

the raptor

[attachment deleted by admin]
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com