it figures

Started by dvx400#1, October 02, 2005, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvx400#1

well my earlier post lasted longer that what i thought i,ll leave it just at that couse who knows what would happen next this will be the last of it for me  i,ll post more towards what certain people want on this site but that proves if some one don,t like what you have say in this forum it will get deleted so for all you people that like to speak what.s on your mind and like to voice it this forum this is a warning only talk about what certain people would like u to talk about

FIN



gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

gery its fall. there was another thread that got delete too, asking what happen. Its cooling off period now on the site. lets see what happens in the next day or two.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

sing along:

i dont know,
i dont know,
i dont know where i'ma gonna go when the volcano blows........
(jimmy buffet)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

#4
Quote from: lt250r on October 02, 2005, 08:56:40 PM
well my earlier post lasted longer that what i thought i,ll leave it just at that couse who knows what would happen next this will be the last of it for me  i,ll post more towards what certain people want on this site but that proves if some one don,t like what you have say in this forum it will get deleted so for all you people that like to speak what.s on your mind and like to voice it this forum this is a warning only talk about what certain people would like u to talk about

FIN






Finally, Someone is starting to understand what I've been saying. This is an atv website. Not a political website, religious website, porn site or any other site.
The moderators will remove whatever they see fit.If you don't like that then leave. This site is being cleaned up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jwscroll

Ding Dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch of the west is dead. :D
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

LE450-RACER#77

Its almost like when a rookie cop first gets his star on his chest....................
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 03, 2005, 06:44:49 AM
Its almost like when a rookie cop first gets his star on his chest....................

except I'm a veteran.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 03, 2005, 07:09:15 AM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 03, 2005, 06:44:49 AM
Its almost like when a rookie cop first gets his star on his chest....................

except I'm a veteran.


i like veterans

Ida_Mann

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 03, 2005, 06:44:49 AM
Its almost like when a rookie cop first gets his star on his chest....................

which is why I am referring to the veterans more and more cause I don't want to do anything they would not agree with.

Like MTG said, you don't like it....

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: gery350 on October 02, 2005, 09:08:40 PM
sing along:

i dont know,
i dont know,
i dont know where i'ma gonna go when the volcano blows........
(jimmy buffet)

I had an inkling to correct this post myself,,,but who's Jimmy Buffet? is he that lousy lounge singer that tries to sing island songs? ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 03, 2005, 07:44:44 AM
Quote from: gery350 on October 02, 2005, 09:08:40 PM
sing along:

i dont know,
i dont know,
i dont know where i'ma gonna go when the volcano blows........
(jimmy buffet)

I had an inkling to correct this post myself,,,but who's Jimmy Buffet? is he that lousy lounge singer that tries to sing island songs? ;-)

Id@

lousy, lousy! only the greatest singer to have ever lived(j/k)

curious what inkling correction are you speakin of ida?
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

your'e killing me,,,,,there are two "T"s in his last name dude.

and don't talk to me about how good the legend is,,,,,I've got EVERY single album the man put out, even some of the foreign ones, and some unreleased stuff like the demo CD for "Far Side"

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

two t's teah right. for you outsiders. i got the inside scoop. his friends spell it buffet. ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

sure, and the best thing to happen to that band was Fingers leaving  ::)

;)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I probably have every album I could find on Buffett, even the live ones. Did you see the 60 minutes special with Jimmy? He said he owed his success mostly to luck. I guess having Warren Buffett as a dad didn't hurt either  :o
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

310R_Dude

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 03, 2005, 07:44:44 AM

Who's Jimmy Buffet?... is he that lousy lounge singer that tries to sing island songs? ;-)

Id@

No... he's the lousy island singer that tries to sing country songs in a lounge... chair!   :P
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

renmus

Hey, I have his books.  (JB's)

gery350

we got a bunch of parrotheads here.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

I go to his bar in Key West  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 03, 2005, 10:50:00 AM
I probably have every album I could find on Buffett, even the live ones. Did you see the 60 minutes special with Jimmy? He said he owed his success mostly to luck. I guess having Warren Buffett as a dad didn't hurt either  :o

gee, which one?  I think there are about three out there.

I have performances he's done on the today show, live stuff, I even have a VHS that was only sent to the Central Florida Parrot Head Club members that is the video of "Fruitcakes" he shot at Universal Studios,,,,,that was a good one, one of these days I'm gonna digitize it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 03, 2005, 07:30:20 PM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 03, 2005, 10:50:00 AM
I probably have every album I could find on Buffett, even the live ones. Did you see the 60 minutes special with Jimmy? He said he owed his success mostly to luck. I guess having Warren Buffett as a dad didn't hurt either  :o

gee, which one?  I think there are about three out there.

I have performances he's done on the today show, live stuff, I even have a VHS that was only sent to the Central Florida Parrot Head Club members that is the video of "Fruitcakes" he shot at Universal Studios,,,,,that was a good one, one of these days I'm gonna digitize it.

Id@

All I have to say to that is  :bow.gif
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

spacerider

I have been away from this site for a week and I see that things came head with the offending of members and people leaving. I too have stopped posting on this site for that same reason. I have been on the ATV Toy Run in ONF and it was GREAT to meet the people on this site. It is a real crying shame that it seems that people have nothing better to do than complain. The internet is like TV or the Radio, if you dont like whats on change the channel ! As far as the Newbies are concerned we were all there at one point or another (no jokes please LOL ) and some of the Newbies might actually have something to offer but on the other hand the Newbies need to show a little respect being the new one on the block and need get to know some of the people here first before telling them what to do and where to go ( you know what I am talking about ). I for one would like to see this site get back on track and be more of a ATV site than a complainers , let me tell you my views , this is how it is fourum. Granted it is also to talk about other things than ATVs all the time but if you dont like what people say , either walk away or be quite because if you dont it will only bring more fuel to fire and escalate from there. So please lets stop the complaining and drama as most of here are adults (by age at least LOL ) and I am sure there are more important thing going in your lifes than sitting on this site all day complaining.  And I hope to see more of you on the next ride I can make.

PEACE
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 05, 2005, 05:14:28 PM
Ida, I havent forgot bout you. I am still gonna get you the Tshirt he gives only to his private pilots. what size? 2x good?

I wish, is there a 4x?

I got a big tool shed.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dvx400#1

my thread got hijack , but i guess no one is going to do anything about it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com