I need a guy to ride with ...........

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, October 03, 2005, 01:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: GSPKurt on October 05, 2005, 06:13:42 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 05:04:32 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 05, 2005, 04:32:57 PM
Well you can pop my Klutch.

from your profile your 14 .... there for it would be against the law .....

:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

I was going to suggest you look up QT, but I see I'm too late. I won't even TRY to keep up with her! The girl can ride!


I'll have to keep that in mind .........
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

FORD4X4GIRL

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com