Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - live2mud

#1
Open Discussion / 400ex gearing
December 05, 2007, 12:07:43 AM
Whats the best gearing for acceleration for a stock 400ex with 22" razor's on the rear?
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: 3 lakes wildlife area
August 09, 2007, 11:01:35 PM
Do you have to get a sticker or something to ride out there?
#3
Tech Corner / Re: rm125 chain
June 28, 2007, 02:25:49 AM
You need a 520x114
#4
Tech Corner / Re: cr125 motor
April 28, 2007, 03:13:13 AM
Also what kind of oil does the gearcase take?
#5
Tech Corner / cr125 motor
April 28, 2007, 02:30:30 AM
I have a cr125 that has a brand new topend.But it has no compression.I can turn it over with my hand.when I tried to pull start it behind a fourwheeler it over flowed the carb with really milky oil.I thought it might have a bad gasket but would that cause it to loose compression?
#6
Open Discussion / Re: where should I buy a lot?
April 25, 2007, 05:14:08 AM
Yea well I have had several offers for $16,000.I'm pretty shure It's off of 630
#7
Open Discussion / Re: where should I buy a lot?
April 25, 2007, 04:52:45 AM
You can have RR for $15,000 holopaw for 5,000 and the prairie for $30,000
#8
Open Discussion / Re: where should I buy a lot?
April 25, 2007, 04:49:17 AM
I've got property at Holopaw, RR,and the Prairie.
#9
ttt stands for to the top.
#10
I have seen lojack on harley's so you should be able to get one on a quad.But it would probly cost a furtune.
#11
Open Discussion / horse trailer
March 28, 2007, 03:05:32 PM
does anyone have an old horse trailer for sale cheap?
#12
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: tennesee
March 23, 2007, 05:33:14 AM
I can't post them for some reason.
#13
Open Discussion / Re: boaters choice on engines
March 20, 2007, 07:41:51 PM
Oh I forgot to mention I have one mercury.It's a 97 model 50hp. It needs a new powerhead.has trim and tilt.FORSALE.My johnsons are in the 90's
#14
Open Discussion / Re: boaters choice on engines
March 20, 2007, 07:29:42 PM
Mercury's are a pain in the a$$ to work on.plus they arn't reliable.I have 5 boats all with johnsons and I never have any problems.
#15
Photo Gallery & Videos / tennesee
March 15, 2007, 04:52:07 PM
#16
Tech Corner / Re: 2 stroke cylinder replating
March 15, 2007, 02:43:57 AM
somone has to know were to send it.
#17
I know that in 2000 honda did't have titles on some of there quads..
#18
Tech Corner / 2 stroke cylinder replating
March 14, 2007, 02:26:09 AM
weres a good place to get 2 stroke cylinders replated?and how much $?
#19
Open Discussion / Re: 29.5 swamplights
March 12, 2007, 01:39:14 AM
I have a 2 sets of 27" for the ranger.one set mudlights and the other 589's.mudlights flote it but the the 589's go straight to the bottom.Plus they bog it down a lot more.
#20
Open Discussion / Re: 29.5 swamplights
March 12, 2007, 01:33:37 AM
Don't get me wrong i like the 589's.I guess i do more trail riding then mudding.mudlights ride way smoother and go through mud just as good imo.
#21
Open Discussion / Re: 29.5 swamplights
March 12, 2007, 01:27:28 AM
Ive had 589's and mudlites.the mud lights ride way smoother and pull just as good in the mud if not better.had both of them on my ranger and 300.have yet to get stuck with mudlights but i put the 589's back on and get stuck in the same mud hole i can make it through no problem with the mudlights.
#22
Open Discussion / Re: 29.5 swamplights
March 10, 2007, 09:00:34 PM
Theres a mud hole by my house i just got back from being stuck in.there is no bottom.You need to get around more often if you think florida is full of sand and no mud.
#23
Open Discussion / Re: 29.5 swamplights
March 10, 2007, 12:51:03 AM
I have the conection to get them pretty cheap so if anyone wants some pm me.
#24
Open Discussion / Re: 29.5 swamplights
March 10, 2007, 12:47:40 AM
26" around $100 a peice last time I checked.
#25
Tech Corner / Re: bw80
March 08, 2007, 01:57:43 AM
Yea its a 2 stroke.I'm going to pull the top end this weekend.