where should I buy a lot?

Started by iluvmuddin, April 25, 2007, 04:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvmuddin

i would ultimately like to go partners with someone.. i think it would be cool to set up a camp....or buy someones thats looking to get out....but where? ... thinking Holopaw, RR, or possibly somewhere on the west side of Lake Okeechobee near CR or Lcross... not the Prairie...too expensive.....i haven't rode any of these trails but if i can find someone to ride them with i will. i hate to drive home after a day riding and a few beers.

I'm asking ya'll 'cause who would know better.....if anyone has a camp I would like to hear from you.

Thanks
Rebecca  :-\

JackL

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 25, 2007, 04:08:04 AM
i would ultimately like to go partners with someone.. i think it would be cool to set up a camp....or buy someones thats looking to get out....but where? ... thinking Holopaw, RR, or possibly somewhere on the west side of Lake Okeechobee near CR or Lcross... not the Prairie...too expensive.....i haven't rode any of these trails but if i can find someone to ride them with i will. i hate to drive home after a day riding and a few beers.

I'm asking ya'll 'cause who would know better.....if anyone has a camp I would like to hear from you.

Thanks
Rebecca  :-\


What can you buy on the west side of the lake that is semi reasonable? I like Clewiston.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

live2mud

I've got property at Holopaw, RR,and the Prairie.

live2mud

You can have RR for $15,000 holopaw for 5,000 and the prairie for $30,000

qt314nfla

Quote from: live2mud on April 25, 2007, 04:52:45 AM
You can have RR for $15,000 holopaw for 5,000 and the prairie for $30,000

Lots at RR are going for 3700-4000.  Haven't seen one for 15K unless maybe it has a fully set up camp.

JackL

Quote from: live2mud on April 25, 2007, 04:52:45 AM
You can have RR for $15,000 holopaw for 5,000 and the prairie for $30,000

Holopaw for $5,000. Anyone with one of these feel free to PM me.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

live2mud

Yea well I have had several offers for $16,000.I'm pretty shure It's off of 630