I was thinking about getting my girlfriend a used polaris scrambler 400 4x4, are those any good?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: jgdorado on June 12, 2006, 12:30:57 AM
hey Raptor660R, I didn't receive an email telling me there was a response here(sorry).
What I believe us as a group will buy into is around 400 or so acres. Fortunately, the price has been dropping in recent months. I believe we'll be able to find prices in the $10-14,000 dollar per acre range (roughly 4-6 million per riding facility). The real plus with what we're doing is everyone owns. They can sell, trade - whatever with their share of the land.
I believe we can support several riding areas we just need to join forces and open our first one. Then we can add more and those who purchased a little far from home initially can trade or sell out to buy into one closer to their home (or own into multiple locations).
I've found acreage that has been cleared...I'm sure we don't want that. I've also found (but haven't been able to research) 400+ wooded acres off Hwy27 near hwy 64 (near Sebring and Lake Placid).
For the heck of it...how does something like that sound to you (in the $3-4,000 per owner range)??