Finally going to ONF (Big Scrub) Sat night and sunday!

Started by Raptor660R, June 16, 2006, 03:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor660R

Last week my friends had to cancel, but we are pushing it this weekend and going on Sat night and through Fathers day on Sunday. The weather looks like it will be nice. Anyone else heading out there?
02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LordReed

I might be out there...but someone else posted a link in another thread...

http://www.mudup.com

This weekend the 17th and 18th is ATV's only...I'm not huge into the sinkin my quad in the mud thing but damn that looks like fun.

We'll see I guess
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500