Riding Ocala "Big Scrub" this weekend!

Started by Raptor660R, June 06, 2006, 12:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor660R

I am going to camp there Saturday night and ride all Sunday. A few friends will be out there Saturday morning. Anyone else going to be there, anyone know anything about the weather up there?
02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's

Tripyn


Raptor660R

What is ONF? Ocala National Forest i guess right? And will they be at Big Scrub? Ocala National Forest is a huge place and i believe you can ride in more places than the big scrub.
02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's

atvtrailer

Quote from: Raptor660R on June 06, 2006, 09:34:53 PM
What is ONF? Ocala National Forest i guess right? And will they be at Big Scrub? Ocala National Forest is a huge place and i believe you can ride in more places than the big scrub.

we will be about 7 miles east of big scrub, we will be parked on 573 where the pavement ends coming off of 19
05 450r #13B

Mudslinger17

That sounds like a nice place to ride. Is it open to all the public? I used to ride at Suburban but they closed it down to non-landowners and are arresting people that trespass. Does anyone know if I can get a snorkel for a Yamaha Big Bear 400?

Im@cracker

Quote from: Raptor660R on June 06, 2006, 12:32:57 PM
I am going to camp there Saturday night and ride all Sunday. A few friends will be out there Saturday morning. Anyone else going to be there, anyone know anything about the weather up there?

Meet us on FR573 where the pavement ends, its on the same road as big scrub, but next to SR 19. We will be arriving between 9 and 10 Sat morning.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Be there Saturday. There should be a pretty good group of riders coming...hopefully!!

Raptor660R

My friends cancelled this weekend and it looks like it might rain Saturday. We plan on going next weekend, we have more people going next weekend anyway. They will get there Saturday Morning, I will get there around 7:00 at night, I have to leave after EMT Class. So I will ride all Sunday, they will ride Sat and Sun.
02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's

LordReed

Pretty sure there are more than a few still plannin on bein there at about 9-10.
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

susieblazer

OK ...who dusted ScratchupBangupBoy ........details!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Tripyn

Ha!  Dusted.....I was at the end of the pack so I was eat'n all day.  We had a great time, trails were cool, water felt good and drinks went down smooth!  Hell, we even moved a shed! 

LordReed

Made $80 too =) Which funded the late afternoon activities.
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500