Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - caospop

#1
Still here girl 8)
#2
Open Discussion / Re: croom trail conditions
October 25, 2012, 06:31:29 AM
Come on down we got room
#3
Open Discussion / Re: croom trail conditions
October 24, 2012, 08:59:59 PM
we have a group heading up on nov 2nd
#4
Id@ those were fun times !!!! PM me your number ill call you in the morning. We need to catch up.
#5
HaHaHa i got that one lol
#6
Nathan !!! Buddy how are you. Long time. Brother I wish you could make it . A few guys from work and myself are heading up on nov 2nd. I'm taking Cristina camping. We need the daddy daughter time. She turned 13 back in April !!! How time flys. I've been meaning to ask. If you could find that pic where she fell asleep on the quad. I can't find it anywhere :(. We need to try and get some ppl together and do a ride . Thanks for the cabin offer. My girl doesn't do "tents". She is a real city slicker.

Question, can we ride into the forest from the cabin.
#7
Hey guys I'm planning to take my daughter camping and riding. Anyone is welcome to come. I'd love to see the "OLD CREW" again. I need some insight as to anything "new" going on at ONF. I know its nothing like the old days at Rodman Dam  :(. Any info would be great. Thanks Manny
#8
Group Rides & Events / Re: !!!! Hastings!!!!
November 09, 2011, 02:37:08 AM
Where is hastings at ?
#9
Quote from: trx#9 on November 01, 2011, 02:48:03 PM
I'm happy with my duramax.  ;D

Well that is the heartbeat of america.
#10
Quote from: yfz122 on November 03, 2011, 12:28:29 AM
I sent this everywhere I could.
Ditto
#11
Where to Ride? / Re: Rancho in North Lakeland?
October 19, 2011, 12:38:32 AM
Thank You. Any chance we could do a group ride ?
#12
Where to Ride? / Re: Rancho in North Lakeland?
October 18, 2011, 02:02:52 AM
And.. Can I please get directions from Miami-dade County ?
#13
Where to Ride? / Re: Rancho in North Lakeland?
October 18, 2011, 01:53:22 AM
Looks like a nice place to ride. As long as people that go out there BEHAVE !!!!!

I've been riding ATV's for a few years now and i'm also a LEO, the biggest problem cops have

with ATV riders is their lack of respect for the law. It is also a disrespect to the community to go

there and do what you want to do. It is completely careless. Not to mention dangerous. For the

most part ATV riders are good law abiding citizens, but as we all know the bad always overide

the good. It only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole bunch. We are the future of this sport.

What ever happens will be our doing. Good or Bad.
#14
Where to Ride? / Re: Rancho in North Lakeland?
October 18, 2011, 12:49:35 AM
Sounds like river ranch
#15
Group Rides & Events / Re: mudmuckers
October 13, 2011, 12:11:08 AM
Whats this place like ? and where is it ??? ???
#16
Directions???? From MIA...
#17
Open Discussion / Re: cold weather is here on sunday!!!
October 08, 2011, 12:22:32 AM
zman where you riding on sunday?
#18
Open Discussion / Re: Fishers ATV world
September 21, 2011, 10:47:10 PM
You have to trailer the ATV's ??? I thought you could ride on the streets there.
#19
Where to Ride? / Re: Official Croom Thread
September 21, 2011, 12:41:52 AM
Quote from: taino_racing on September 21, 2011, 12:36:05 AM
We talk to the front gate, the campground will open as soon as a live in ranger is hired,as the last ranger resigned!Once the ranger is hired,the campground will open up and most likely will be 7 days a week!Should be soon!
These budget cuts are messing with my riding...  >:(
#20
Open Discussion / Re: Fishers ATV world
September 20, 2011, 01:37:40 AM
Quote from: gmiller0737 on September 19, 2011, 11:30:48 PM
Quote from: caospop on September 16, 2011, 12:16:36 AM
Yeah it was in June of this year. Looked like Croom but i could be mistaken. I love the show also. Im trying to see if i could head up Hatfield and Mccoy this year in October.
I am going to Hatfield McCoy October 9th through 14th going to Ride Little Coal River,Rockhouse & Possible Bearwallow Trails.
Where are you staying ?
#21
Where to Ride? / Re: SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!
September 16, 2011, 10:57:48 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 18, 2007, 09:54:05 PM
and here I thought there was gonna be some pictures of a kitty pooping ;-)

looks good, I'd be interested in hitting the place,,,,,any hotels around you know of?

Id@

HOTELS !!!!! DUDE your getting old.... We dont need no stinking HOTELS....
#22
Open Discussion / Re: Fishers ATV world
September 16, 2011, 12:16:36 AM
Yeah it was in June of this year. Looked like Croom but i could be mistaken. I love the show also. Im trying to see if i could head up Hatfield and Mccoy this year in October.
#23
Where to Ride? / Re: 137th Ave and SW 8th Street In Miami
September 16, 2011, 12:14:02 AM
PM me im game. I hear there is an old eastern airlines plane that went dont in that area in 1977. there are still some wreckage out there.
#24
Where to Ride? / Re: Official Croom Thread
September 16, 2011, 12:10:36 AM
You cant CAMP at CROOM anymore WHY ?????  :'(
#25
Open Discussion / Fishers ATV world
September 15, 2011, 11:59:40 PM
Anyone here watch Fishers ATV world on the outdoor channel ?
I saw an episode back from June where Brian fisher came to florida and rode with a gentleman named Summersill.
Does anyone know where this place was where they rode. I'm running out of good choices to ride  :(