Planning a camping trip to ONF Nov 2nd, 2012

Started by caospop, October 10, 2012, 09:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

Hey guys I'm planning to take my daughter camping and riding. Anyone is welcome to come. I'd love to see the "OLD CREW" again. I need some insight as to anything "new" going on at ONF. I know its nothing like the old days at Rodman Dam  :(. Any info would be great. Thanks Manny
2007 Polaris Sportsman

zman03

go to the centennial trail (north end) of Ocala
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Ida_Mann

dude, I still wear my tshirts I got from the Rodman Ride, unfortunately the old days are gone, I wish I could meet you up there and you could just camp at the cabin, who knows it's still a little bit away and could happen.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

caospop

#3
Nathan !!! Buddy how are you. Long time. Brother I wish you could make it . A few guys from work and myself are heading up on nov 2nd. I'm taking Cristina camping. We need the daddy daughter time. She turned 13 back in April !!! How time flys. I've been meaning to ask. If you could find that pic where she fell asleep on the quad. I can't find it anywhere :(. We need to try and get some ppl together and do a ride . Thanks for the cabin offer. My girl doesn't do "tents". She is a real city slicker.

Question, can we ride into the forest from the cabin.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Ida_Mann

yes we can ride from the cabin, legally,,,,,no.

I'll look for the pic when I get back home this evening, I still have the one of you wrapped up in her blanket somewhere.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

Ida_Mann

sorry man, all I found were these two, I also found one of you back at the rec room back at the campground, but man looking at all the pics brings back memories
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

caospop

Id@ those were fun times !!!! PM me your number ill call you in the morning. We need to catch up.
2007 Polaris Sportsman