croom trail conditions

Started by zman03, October 21, 2012, 10:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

anyone been to croom in the last 2 weeks? :dunno.gif    would like to go :drive.gif this weekend (26th)  I wanna know if anyone noticed if they have groomed the main trails?     please update!!! :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Andy9933

The trails aren't flat but they aren't tore up.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

patches206

It been a few weeks zman since i rode croom its been wet around here up to the last week or two so it may be drying out.   
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

hope to be there thursday - sunday
;D
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

trailrider77

wish i could meet u up there but im leaving to the pumpkin run friday my friend rode up there a couple days ago and said its not to bad right now what part of miami are you from
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

caospop

we have a group heading up on nov 2nd
2007 Polaris Sportsman

patches206

Quote from: zman03 on October 23, 2012, 08:08:00 AM
hope to be there thursday - sunday
;D

Wish I could zman but have to much to do this weekend. :'(


I see a few are coming on the 2 of Nov mybe I can do a day trip for that one. ;D
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

patches206

I will have to see may be able to make it on Sunday Nov 4  but does not look good.  Have to drive to Melborn on Sat and not sure when I will be getting back.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

croom was awesome last weekend!!!    A trail, N trail, P trail   where all really smooth!!   little bit dry but nice   then again the whole place is awesome!!      love my new factory elka's  did'nt get arm pump once!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com