Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - YFZDillon55

#1
Thanks for the info, See everyone this weekend!
#2
Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?
#3
Sweeeeeeeet! Just enough to wear me out for the whole week  :o
#4
Racing Scene / Re: ATV Games Timetable Of Events
May 07, 2010, 01:36:53 AM
Sounds fun,  I can't wait for it to finally get here!
#5
Hopefully a hour and a half atleast?!!
#6
Racing Scene / Re: ATV Games Timetable Of Events
May 07, 2010, 12:10:12 AM
Ohh gotcha, Sounds dangerous  ;)
#7
How long will the xc race be paul?
#8
Racing Scene / Re: ATV Games Timetable Of Events
May 04, 2010, 08:45:55 PM
I dont have a kid, but what exactly is the parent kid water race??
#9
Whoo I havent been to the plex since the 10 hour over a year ago. I will almost 100% for sure be there! I am hopin for lots of new stuff  ;D
#10
I really want to paul, I raced the 10 hour last year and it was the funnest race I have ever done. Especially losing to borich and his mechanic lol. I should be up there soon to atleast beast up the woods a little bit ;D
#11
Hah yeah you prob did beat me at myakka, lol.
And yeah I know randall. I will hopefully be back out there next season. Just trying to get my lazy butt off the couch and go TRAIN!
#12
Yeah I knew about them doing away with the Quadscrambles, which sucks big BIG time!
but yeah Kyle I kinda got a idea who you are. But I cant remember exactly. I ride a yellow yfz. Raced B open. Do you go to the motoplex?
#13
Racing Scene / So anything New around the FTR corner?
January 13, 2010, 06:11:58 PM
I have been out for the last 2 seasons unfortunately. And I kinda got away from the racing scene for a little while. But yeah anyways Has much changed, or still the same old same old?
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com