ATV Games Timetable Of Events

Started by Paul_S, May 03, 2010, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Below is the itinerary and timetable for the upcoming ATV Games

MX 1 (Main Track) is open from 10am until 5pm (closes for grooming Saturday at 4pm to prepare for the evening race)
MX 2 (Intermediate Track) is open from 9am - 6pm
MX 3 (Beginner Track) is open from 9am - 7pm
MX 4 (Peewee Track) is open 9am - 6pm
Trails are open all day and night (except between 3pm-5pm Saturday while the xc race is on)

Gates are open:
9am - 10pm Friday
8am - 5 pm Saturday
8am - 5pm Sunday

Saturday Event Schedule:

10.00am - Peewee Medley (MX-TT-Obstacle Course)
11.30am - Longest Wheelie - Best Stunt - Barrel Race
1.00pm - Novice Adult MX (on intermediate track)
1.30pm - Peewee Sand Drag Race
2.00pm - Adult Sand Drag
3.00pm - Peewee XC
3.30pm - Adult XC Race
6.30pm - Adult Main MX Race
7.45pm - Parent Kid Water Race on Main MX Track
8.00pm - BBQ & Awards

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

snackpac74

That is one action packed weekend...   WOW.... ;D
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

john450r


YFZDillon55

I dont have a kid, but what exactly is the parent kid water race??
55B

Paul_S

Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 04, 2010, 08:45:55 PM
I dont have a kid, but what exactly is the parent kid water race??

Kid rides quad, parent rides on the back holding a pail of water. Winner is the "team" who get back with the most water in their pail. In the event of a tie, the first team back wins.

YFZDillon55

55B

Motoplex_Hitman

Actually we did it once before & it went quite well. Alot of fun.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

YFZDillon55

Sounds fun,  I can't wait for it to finally get here!
55B

TRXASAURUS

the water race is great fun... maybe my daughters 90 will make it up the hills better than the 50 did


we have lots of food for sat night bbq....dogs, burgers, sausage and chicken   plus....
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

DALEQUAD

what are the different classes for the XC race?
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 12, 2010, 05:56:52 PM
what are the different classes for the XC race?

Right now, kids and adults, as we get an idea on how many are going to run, I will add classes to split people up.  ;D

DALEQUAD

i was wondering if there was going to be a 45+ cannondale only class :dunno.gif   :L :L
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 12, 2010, 07:18:13 PM
i was wondering if there was going to be a 45+ cannondale only class :dunno.gif   :L :L

LOL

Chillinthemost

With my current state of endurance I'll probably only be able to compete in the sand drags and even then probably get tired half way to the end. The older I get, the faster I was :'(.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S

Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 12, 2010, 10:23:47 PM
With my current state of endurance I'll probably only be able to compete in the sand drags and even then probably get tired half way to the end. The older I get, the faster I was :'(.

If you like Matt, I can set up a water bottle station, halfway down the drag strip  :-\

Chillinthemost

An oxygen station would do me more good ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

john450r

Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 12, 2010, 10:52:32 PM
An oxygen station would do me more good ;D
We still know your fast Matt you cant fool us