So anything New around the FTR corner?

Started by YFZDillon55, January 13, 2010, 01:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZDillon55

I have been out for the last 2 seasons unfortunately. And I kinda got away from the racing scene for a little while. But yeah anyways Has much changed, or still the same old same old?
55B

gearhead400

Everything seems the same to me. I'm out this season due to an injury last year but from what I've seen and heard it's the same as it was two years ago. Pretty sure we raced in the 0-400 B class a couple years ago. Your name and number ring a bell atleast. I raced a red honda #14, Kyle M.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

ScooterB

2 years ago there was a Quad only series (the last year) now the quads race in the regular HS series with points..

They are in the process of combining some classes but that wont go into effect until next season.
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

YFZDillon55

Yeah I knew about them doing away with the Quadscrambles, which sucks big BIG time!
but yeah Kyle I kinda got a idea who you are. But I cant remember exactly. I ride a yellow yfz. Raced B open. Do you go to the motoplex?
55B

duroc825

More and more quads every race lately! Come on back and have some fun.

mudnuri

I think the biggest change has been the addition of the pee-wee and Jr quad classes.
This is due to the quad racers being more active in all aspects of FTR and the hosting clubs.
I think the Motoplex will be hosting a FTR event soon, too. It may be through a existing club but, I know it's being talked about.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

gearhead400

lol forgot about the quadscramble delete deal. I've been to the motoplex once for a race, but it's a quite a drive! I think once I get something with two wheels i'll be up there a lot more since i'll be able to do xc and mx riding with confidence. ;) 

If you know Randall Neff Dillion than I definitely met you. Pretty sure i beat you in Myakka as well.  ;D lol could be wrong though.

man oh man, I cant wait to get back to racing.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZDillon55

Hah yeah you prob did beat me at myakka, lol.
And yeah I know randall. I will hopefully be back out there next season. Just trying to get my lazy butt off the couch and go TRAIN!
55B

Paul_S

Quote from: YFZDillon55 on January 15, 2010, 05:06:59 PM
Hah yeah you prob did beat me at myakka, lol.
And yeah I know randall. I will hopefully be back out there next season. Just trying to get my lazy butt off the couch and go TRAIN!

Sir, come on up to the motoplex in a couple of weeks, we have a 6 hour team xc race there.  ;D

YFZDillon55

I really want to paul, I raced the 10 hour last year and it was the funnest race I have ever done. Especially losing to borich and his mechanic lol. I should be up there soon to atleast beast up the woods a little bit ;D
55B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com