Seminole tribe motocross

Started by o4250, December 15, 2005, 02:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

I want to go to seminole sometime after the 25th of december. ;D



As always here is their site http://seminoletribemotocross.com

Toomey

I'll join ya, what days are they going to be open between the 25th and 1st?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

if i still have the warrior you can count me in.

Toomey

Christmas week -
The track will be open Tuesday Dec 20th, and Thursday the 22nd, 1pm to dark. Friday Dec 23rd 9am to 3pm.
The track will be closed on Sat. Dec. 24th and Sunday the 25th.

New Years week -
Track open Tuesday, the 27th and Thursday the 29th, 1pm to dark.
Friday the 30th, and Saturday the 31st, 9am to 3pm.
Track closed Sunday Jan. the 1st 2006.



Alright man, what day(s) is it gonna be, I really would like to get some sort of group ride going since a bunch of us are going to be there anyways.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

o4250

I'm prolly gonna try to go during the week sometime

klutchbuster400

i think i can go for all of those dates if my neighbor lets me hitch a ride.

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400


450R_Matt

I have to get my shock fixed first then I will hook up with ya. Hope to get it back before new years.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

Quote from: 1fast250r on December 18, 2005, 11:45:37 PM
I have to get my shock fixed first then I will hook up with ya. Hope to get it back before new years.

you do that  ;)

wheelie_boy

i might be able to go on tuesday or thursday if my mom would be williong to take me.
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on December 19, 2005, 01:01:42 AM
i might be able to go on tuesday or thursday if my mom would be williong to take me.
you KNOW if youre their im im their, but i dont think they're open tuesdays.........

o4250


klutchbuster400


Toomey

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on December 19, 2005, 01:27:59 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on December 19, 2005, 01:01:42 AM
i might be able to go on tuesday or thursday if my mom would be williong to take me.
you KNOW if youre their im im their, but i dont think they're open tuesdays.........

Yes they are going to be open on both Tuesday over the break.  They'll be open alot more than usual these two weeks.  I'd love to get a nice big group up there, hopefully some chilly weather, and not to big of a crowd!  ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

wheelie_boy

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on December 19, 2005, 02:08:31 AM
Quote from: o4250 on December 19, 2005, 01:40:41 AM
* There
thank you. ;)

you were right the first time ???

and so far my dad has agreed to let my mom take me to seminole, now i just have to ask my mom. :-X
05 kx 250f

o4250

Quote from: wheelie_boy on December 20, 2005, 02:19:51 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on December 19, 2005, 02:08:31 AM
Quote from: o4250 on December 19, 2005, 01:40:41 AM
* There
thank you. ;)

you were right the first time ???

and so far my dad has agreed to let my mom take me to seminole, now i just have to ask my mom. :-X


No, he was NOT.





;D

Exmx54

You'll probaly see me out there.  ;D

wheelie_boy

which day were we gonna meet up there, my mom said she could probably take me so you guys might see me out there.
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on December 20, 2005, 02:56:56 AM
which day were we gonna meet up there, my mom said she could probably take me so you guys might see me out there.
pick a date, im sure my dad will let me go if you go greg, if we do go ill be the one goin slow :D cant ride it too hard, putting it up for sale soon. ;)

Toomey

Alright everyone, but what date is everyone gonna be there? 

Christmas week -
The track will be open Tuesday Dec 20th, and Thursday the 22nd, 1pm to dark. Friday Dec 23rd 9am to 3pm.
The track will be closed on Sat. Dec. 24th and Sunday the 25th.

New Years week -
Track open Tuesday, the 27th and Thursday the 29th, 1pm to dark.
Friday the 30th, and Saturday the 31st, 9am to 3pm.
Track closed Sunday Jan. the 1st 2006.

How about Friday the 30th? 9am to 3?
Or Thursdsay the 29th, 1 to dark?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

LTR450 994

ill be there on that Friday 12/30 and maybe the 31st

dreth

if 1fast250r gets his shock back in time for that friday the 30th ride then im gonna try for that one ;)

klutchbuster400

ill talk to my dad about the 30th.

Toomey

I'm in the same boat as 1fast250r, I'm sending my shock out today, needs a new bumper thing, and some service.  I'm seriously hoping for it to be out and back to me by that Thursday at the latest so I can meet up with you guys.  I'm shooting for the 30th then. 
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.