Cleanup In Ocala

Started by jwscroll, November 30, 2005, 06:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

where would we meet up at and what place are there to stay at around there
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

IT200

We could use my yard I can park quite a few people there
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

jwscroll

I am not as familiar with the area around the south end of the forest as most, I'll need specific directions to anywhere but Big scrub. Wher's your place IT?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

eddie


GSPKurt

Count me & Stitch in. Scrub needs cleanup bad. Anywhere around there is a mess.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Agent

i could be up for that.. lets get some "pacific" dates so we's allz know whats goin onz.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Kat1333

Please count me in and maybe 4 other people.  I have a little trailer but my sport bike does not pull it.  Let me know if you need an extra trailer.  Actually, if I ride with GSPKurt and Stitch, maybe one of them can pull my trailer.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

flmedic911

jwscroll:

Im down with that.  Im in brevard also...melbourne...you?

FLMEDIC911

jwscroll

Do to the obvious lack of volunteers, I will NOT be organizing a cleanup ride. Instead, a few friends and I will be riding the third weekend of Jan., camping at BigScrub. All are welcome to join.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

T2

Thats where most of the clean needs to be done. It looks like people were volunteering, I guess not as many as you hoped for. Oh well mabe next time.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

bluesman

man, I would love help clean up but you got to remember
its christmas time people are a little busy..
ill catch up next time


 
   thx for your help

gearhead400

well since i already got the weekend off, i'll probably join you jw lol. sucks that we didnt get that many people. but i'll be up for the next one as well.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

jwscroll

We'll get a cleanup ride going this spring or something, I would love to see some new and old faces on the third weekend of Jan. at Big Scrub.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

dreth

so its off? i was ready! keep me informed

jwscroll

I will be going to Big Scrub the weekend of the 20,21,22 to RIDE<RIDE<RIDE. I would like to do the cleanup ride just not enough volunteers to really make an impact. I'll try setting up a cleanup ride this spring.
Anyone that would like to join us that weekend needs to keep in mind that this is going to be a pretty hardcore ride as I and my friends are leaving the wives and kids at home. Basically if your new to riding or only have alittle experience you might not enjoy trying to keep up with the rest of us.
Dreth, was hoping for a trail guide who knows the forest better than me, you up for it?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

needforspeed

your doing a good thing by trying to clean up the trash in the Forest. What you might think about is getting some publicity about it. I have been hearing about the bad rep ATV'S have, here is a chance to change that, gt the star banner to do a story on it. If they don't see if one of you can do a story on it and submit it to the banner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com