Hey raptor700r & honda 250ex

Started by kodiak-jason, October 31, 2005, 09:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kodiak-jason

Did you guy's go trick or treating tonight ?? : :R :R
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

kodiak-jason

Come on! 10 views in 10 min. somebody say somthing!!!!!!!!
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

svtbolt04

A little old to be picking on the youngins?  Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

But, that was a good one.  :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RL400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
A little old to be picking on the youngins?  Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.

WOW. JUST WOW.







I agree.

rl.

RL400

Funny, neither of them have made a new post in the last 30 seconds, which is very, VERY rare for them.  Probably out ringing door bells.  You are correct sirs.

rl.

o4250

Quote from: RL400 on October 31, 2005, 10:02:22 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
A little old to be picking on the youngins?  Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.

WOW. JUST WOW.







I agree.

rl.


I agree.

o4.

kodiak-jason

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
A little old to be picking on the youngins?  Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.

  Don't even think of it champ. I'm married w/2 of my own.But that was a good c/b.  Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

RL400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.

I take back my "I agree"

Havn't you ever heard the saying...
"The more the merrier" ?

rl.

o4250

Quote from: RL400 on October 31, 2005, 10:16:55 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.

I take back my "I agree"

Havn't you ever heard the saying...
"The more the merrier" ?

rl.


I agree to take back my agree.

he can take my place, im gonna cool it on the kids for a couple minutes or so.

Honda250ex

I was with my little sisters it was soo BORING!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kodiak-jason

Quote from: Honda250ex on October 31, 2005, 10:24:16 PM
I was with my little sisters it was soo BORING!

  OK I'm done you guy's have fun w/this one. Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on October 31, 2005, 10:18:46 PM
he can take my place, im gonna cool it on the kids for a couple minutes or so.

wow. how boring.

Quote from: kodiak-jason on October 31, 2005, 10:35:08 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 31, 2005, 10:24:16 PM
I was with my little sisters it was soo BORING!
OK I'm done you guy's have fun w/this one. Jason

you sure?  it seems like you're leaving at the good part... :'(

rl.

2006YFZ450

I didn't do nothing just scared the kids when they wanted candy.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

What an idiot..... but thats prettt fun.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RL400

#15
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 05:40:04 AM
just scared the kids when they wanted candy.

i thought you didnt do nothing...

rl.

FOREMANRON

I DON`T THINK HE SCARED THE KIDS. I THINK HE WAS SCARED OF THE KIDS
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

RL400

Quote from: FOREMANRON on November 01, 2005, 10:51:25 AM
I DON`T THINK HE SCARED THE KIDS. I THINK HE WAS SCARED OF THE KIDS

knowing them... ehhh,
ill go with the second one.

rl.

2006YFZ450

I just stayed home and chilled.  But what did yall do?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250


RL400


TurboBanshee_kid

I road the predator 550 around and scared kid's. :)

The parents of the kid's got really mad and called the cops.

So I road around for about a hour then parked the predator in my garage then went out side and i guess a cop saw the ATV in the garage and got out and said have you been riding that thing and i said no, then he said u know those things are not street legal and i said i know and he left.

hahahaha ;) I was wearing my HELMET
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

2006YFZ450

Lucky...I was going to do the same thing and stop houses with candy on the front door but cops were in the hood.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:18:52 PM
Lucky...I was going to do the same thing and stop houses with candy on the front door but cops were in the hood.


your a rich kid that lives on the water and you say "hood" ???

RL400

#24
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:18:52 PM
I was going to do the same thing and stop houses with candy on the front door
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 05:40:04 AM
just scared the kids when they wanted candy.

wait.... wait a sec...

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 02:22:52 PM
I just stayed home and chilled.

i thought you "didn't do nothin"... yup.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 05:40:04 AM
I didn't do nothing.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com